FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
The Tonga Hut Tiki Wonderland Art show and Mug launch Dec16, 2006
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 10:01 am   Permalink

Is this the list for the Grog mug? I was too far down on the Ohana Hut list and missed getting one of those but it looks like I'm in the top ten here. Oh yeah, will it be a regular mug or Chia mug? I want to know if its dishwasher safe. With thirty pages though, I'm not holding much hope. Since it snowed in LA yesterday maybe we can have the Winter Wonderland at the Tonga sooner than December 16th?

Life is a state of mind

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-01-18 10:11 ]

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 10:03 am   Permalink

Wow!
Way to go Boris! Viva Revolucion!
Somebody call WooHooWahine so we can get a list together!
The Tonga Hut must hate Ernie denying all these customers (with bulging wallets and alcohol cravings) entry to that fine establishment! I wonder if he even cleared this rash action with the owners....Hmmmmm that headshot TikiIce suggested may be in order....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-18 10:32 am   Permalink

Add my name... a list good or bad I need to be on it!
We need an official t-shirt for sure to be turned down in the Tonga Hut line. Losers! Who's fault is it anyway???
GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-01-18 2:10 pm   Permalink

And Kinny?............??? WHO SHOT GROG!!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 3:01 pm   Permalink

Jack Ruby! Duh!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 4:42 pm   Permalink

Music is the best. - F.Z.

Dude, I love that graphic. Lenoard Von Drat use it for profile on myspace. Do you know where it came from? I think it may have been from an early Rat Fink movie but not sure. Who is F.Z.?

Chongolio

Oh jeez, I went off topic and now I am also on the list. SUPER CRAP!

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 5:30 pm   Permalink

Hey Everybody! Let's welcome Chongolio to "the list!" Yay!!!

It's okay, Chongo! You're in good company here!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 9:10 pm   Permalink

Damn, add me to the "list". I got busted today by my boss lurking around in this thread. I wonder if I can get Grog's paycheck docked too!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-18 10:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-01-18 16:42, Chongolio wrote:
Music is the best. - F.Z.

Dude, I love that graphic. Lenoard Von Drat use it for profile on myspace. Do you know where it came from? I think it may have been from an early Rat Fink movie but not sure. Who is F.Z.?

Chongolio

Oh jeez, I went off topic and now I am also on the list. SUPER CRAP!

Yo Chongo! HodadHankerchief sent that to me. No bloody idea where it came from but I'd love to find out. FZ=Frank Zappa. Where are ya Frank? Our gub'mint needs a good verbal whoopin'! Oh shit....I fell for your off-topic trap. Curse you Chongolio!!!

Fool me once...uh...shame on...uh....

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 08:08 am   Permalink

Mystery solved!
That loop is taken from GROG's Family Reunion,notice the resemblance?
Put me on that list.....TWICE!

Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 7:22 pm   Permalink

If the mug is gonna look like one of those guys playing then someone else can have mine. Sorry Grog, please take me off the list.

Life is a state of mind

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Ice
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-20 6:03 pm   Permalink

This thread is a state of mind, who's I'm not sure. But definitely a state of mind. Now about those T-shirts of THE LIST. Sold idea put me down for one. This reminds me of a Beanee & Ceasal cartoon. Hello Ana did you know Grog was going to stop us from coming to the Tonga Hut on Dec 16th? LOL

View Profile of Tiki Ice Send a personal message to Tiki Ice  Email Tiki Ice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Ice
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-20 6:28 pm   Permalink

You know guys this not like Grog to be so quiet. Maybe he's been replaced with! Dare I say it? HELL NO.

View Profile of Tiki Ice Send a personal message to Tiki Ice  Email Tiki Ice     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-20 8:11 pm   Permalink

I'm thinking by know,
he,
aka Grog,
is knee deep in,
DOH-NUTS!!!!
Put me on zee list too, Beee-Atch!!!

You'll be sitting alone at the next show !!!

Arrr!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-01-21 02:53 am   Permalink

And the list just keeps on growing.

GROG a bit BUSY right now, you bastards. Yep, D'OH-nuts.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation