FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Babalu - Lapatiki 3 - The way out is the way through
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
Babalu - Lapatiki 3 - The way out is the way through
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 5:03 pm   Permalink

Somehow i missed the finish.

Man this guy turned out incredible nice work! Love
the cave drw on the ears.

I vote eyes.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-31 11:00 pm   Permalink

Hey all you peoples...Thanks so much for bouncing into this thread. This rabbit must be dried out enough now to stain...I will post pictures after.

Mooney, not gone brother I just switched mediums for a minute. I've been play in mud over in the "other crafts" area for a spell. Back to carving soon.

come on over for a visit...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 03:38 am   Permalink

It's hard to believe I've been missing this fantastic stuff, Dammit babalu you are one sick puppy doing some seriously sick stuff! I Really need to spend more time on this side of creating, I'
m Missing way too much good stuff

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 05:40 am   Permalink

Dang! Babs, what is that? Whatever it is, it is awesome. That open mouth HAS to be insanely tough to make with mud.

-G

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 07:16 am   Permalink

Am I seeing a little Tiki Bob? Where is the finger? That guy is so animated. You win for most animated mug. I bet you couldn't sleep a good nights sleep next to it.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 1:08 pm   Permalink

Incredible stuff dude !

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 2:40 pm   Permalink

WOW nice mud placement!

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 5:09 pm   Permalink

Thanks for dropping a line BenZ..."some people laugh at me because I'm different...I laugh at them because their all the same."

GGGGGMAN!!! - It's a babaloon dude - you know...check
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=24647&forum=18&start=165&177

Teaks - He just looked better with the Tiki Bob mug in his hand than he did flying the bird...A mug holding a mug...there should be a mug holding a mug holding a mug too. Hummm?

Hey Benjamin - Good to hear from you man! Thank you.

Seeksurf - CHEERS! I'm digging on this old Islander's Cobra Fang Mug (on menu) posted here. http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=28577&forum=5&5
It seems more Art Nouveau than it does Tiki to me, but I like it. Might have to try something like this too??

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 8:20 pm   Permalink

A Baboon, holding a Tiki Bob!? Can't wait to be neighbors, Babs.

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 10:35 pm   Permalink

You have got to love the Easter Tiki Bunny! Not that was very funny. Keep up the great work!

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 6:44 pm   Permalink

I stained Lapatiki 2 and added another coat to number one today...they look pretty good I think. I will try to post pictures tomorrow of them after they have dried some. Here's a peak at Lapatiki 3....Crayons are a real pain to carve. I'm not much into working small, but this one just kinda cried out to be done

[ This Message was edited by: Babalu 2008-06-28 19:11 ]

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 6:58 pm   Permalink

Bunny Brown? Looks like a Hairy rabbit to ME. Dayuum Babs, How you do that so tiny weency bitsey??

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 7:02 pm   Permalink

Babalu, that is just incredible. What toolz are you uzing/

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 7:14 pm   Permalink

Hey Ben, Thanks I just used this here knife...

Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-28 7:24 pm   Permalink

Now where on Earth did you find a Crayon called "Bunny Brown"?

That is a way cool design, Sir B!

Whatever you do, don't leave it in the sun!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation