FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-06-14 8:01 pm   Permalink

Shenanigans!

4wd actually wins. I cheated!
I'll win the next one.

My muscles would never fit in a puny tshirt anyway!

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fantiki

Posted: 2009-06-17 12:35 pm   Permalink

Hey, love the framed picture. Fun game!

View Profile of fantiki Send a personal message to fantiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-19 10:01 am   Permalink

Our very own Mystery gal stocking up the MUNKTANK... More goodies to come...

Satisfied Munkstomer.

A lucky gal in a Lucky 13 skull mug dress.

The Primo guys stop by for some kine vibes.

Omar kicking ass.

Chris sports our new Spam boardshorts.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoungeShark
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 06:37 am   Permalink

WOW! I want one of those...and maybe something from the MUNKTANK, too.

View Profile of LoungeShark Send a personal message to LoungeShark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibad
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-20 08:30 am   Permalink

Hey just got back from San Diego, man we bought a bunch of stuff from freaky tiki, brought the kids, even went back a second day. just soooooo much great stuff, drove back to phoenix az and am now placing the stuf I bought. thanx!! scott woodward aka tikibad

View Profile of tikibad Send a personal message to tikibad  Email tikibad Goto the website of tikibad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-29 11:58 pm   Permalink

Hooray TIKIBAD! You snagged the big Meza-Marq mask that Erik and I collaborated on. It was gonna sell at the show but you beat the mad rush! Mahalo!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-30 1:00 pm   Permalink

Ta Dahhhhhhh!

new TIKI beach towels from TIKISHARK. 32" x 64" weight: 600 GSM. A great fluffly jacquard beach towel soft and snuggly and a steal under twenty bucks!

I'll have these at the shop and at our Oasis booth for you surfer dudes and betties.

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-07-31 4:44 pm   Permalink

I like how the mystery gal's shirt matches the mug. I could look at shots of the munktank for days.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 2:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-31 16:44, teaKEY wrote:
I like how the mystery gal's shirt matches the mug...

Hahaha! Wahine Toni sends hugs to all her fanboys. She's got tikis for sale in the Freaky Boutiki Gallery and will be autographing my latest pen and ink likeness of her at the Freaky Boutiki booth at Oasis 9.

Don't be late!

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2009-08-04 15:13 ]

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 7:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-07-19 10:01, hodadhank wrote:

Speaking of this picture of the lovely Toni,...is she topless?!?!?

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-04 9:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Speaking of this picture of the lovely Toni,...is she topless?!?!?

Nope, she is totally wearing one of the most fabulous bowls I've ever seen... The glaze work on the inside of this guy is WAY over the top!!

The bowl looks great on you Toni

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-08 11:08 pm   Permalink

Hello Chums. Wanted to give you an update on the FREAKY BOUTIKI booth at TIKI OASIS 9.

As the only MUNKTIKI distributor in the northern hemisphere we'll be bringing you a large handcrafted collection of MUNK goodness fresh from the kilns of Pacific Grove. Stop by early and beat the mad rush!

Resin pendants by PAIPO of NEW ZEALAND! These imaginative and affordable resins are inlayed with gems or shell, are available in many organic shades and come with a variety of shell stone or seaglass toggles. Supplies are limited. Don't miss more of his amazing work at Paipo's first American gallery show at FREAKY BOUTIKI GALLERY.

Whisical and warm prints by former Disney, Hana-Barbara., MGM and Steven Spielberg animator and Hawaiian resident Mark Swanson.

Surfboards by legendary Hawaii & San Diego shaper JIM ELLINGTON!

Delicious MARINI'S SALT WATER TAFFY, a Santa cruz tradition since 1915!

LOCALS! Hawaiis favorite slippah: high quality & low price!

Hawaiian Island Creations LAST shipment of official SPAM BOARDSHORTS this side of Honolulu will be available. Supplies are limited so get over to the Freaky Boutiki tent early and grab a pair.

FREAKY BOUTIKI ANNIVERSARY GEAR! Represent!

AND... oooooooh, SPECIAL!!!!!

The first fifty customers will recieve a special gift from Hodaddy and the lovely Wahine Toni!

Plenty more too.
Come to Freaky Boutiki tent.
FREAKY BOUTIKI TENT LOVES YOU.

(Follow the beacon of Hodaddy's flourecsent cave-salamander skin glowing in between darkly tanned Crazy Al and Tiki Tony.)

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-11 10:55 am   Permalink

A jovial greeting to neighborhood constituents.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-08-13 08:59 am   Permalink

YES!

FBG will be staying open till 9:30 Thursday night for all you Oasis adventurers.

Twist, Jerk, Monkey, Pony or Swim on by and enjoy Hodaddy and rockin' surfer bettie Charlie guzzling coffee and selling you beautiful art in their pajamas!

(Warning: the Hodaddy sleeps alfresco, which also used to be his radio name, "AL Fresco comin at ya with a rock block by a little band called... Led Zeppelin." etc)

If you haven't visited the Freaky Boutiki Gallery yet, tonights the night to zoom in and oogle the congress of wonders assembled there in and score some sweet one of a kind art by your favorite artists including...

Paipo
Mark Swanson
Benzart
Drew Brophy
Squid
Vin Man
Mieko
Babalu
Munktiki
Atomikitty
Headhunter
Bosko
Kinny ruzic
Erik The red
Bowana
Big Toe
Wahine Toni
4WDTIKI
HodadHank
Tiki Omar
Reesenik
Bob Ho
Paisley
Jonpaul Balak
Heather Watts
Basement Kahuna
Johnny P
Harvey Mendiola
Heath
Pakalololita
GoTiki
Rodney Adcox
OnaTiki
&
more

Agent 86
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-08-17 3:08 pm   Permalink

Hi. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a Gecko Kapu Crate.

View Profile of Agent 86 Send a personal message to Agent 86      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation