FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-05 11:16 pm   Permalink

Ditto, dig the Freaky Boutiki...

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-25 5:38 pm   Permalink

Can you guess who's turning fourteen? If you said The Freaky Boutiki in Mission Beach, California, you'd be correct!

Yes, another summer means another birthday for San Diego's favorite Tiki trading post. To celebrate, we'll be offering a brand new special edition anniversario tee-shirt featuring freaktastic artwork by our buddy, Big Toe, and printed by our other buddies over at Wikitiki!

Trust me, you won't want to be the only weirdo at the BBQ trying not to spill delicious macaroni salad on their very own Freaky Boutiki tee.

Keep an eye on this space for details!

PS - No, that's not the Big Toe design pictured above. That's just some silly crap I made in Picasa to announce the shirt.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2013-06-25 17:44 ]

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-25 6:21 pm   Permalink

Cool! I will have to stop by and grab one.

Happy Birthday!!!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-04 2:55 pm   Permalink

Happy fourth of July folks!

To celebrate 14 weird and wonderful years in Mission Beach, The Freaky Boutiki is proud to introduce our new Anniversario t-shirts featuring art by acclaimed lowbrow artist, and Southern California native, Big Toe!

Spending his formative years immersed in So-Cal surf, hot rod and pop culture, it was only a matter of time before the greatest surf film of all time received the Big Toe treatment with this freaky homage to John Van Hamersveld's iconic 1964 Endless Summer poster!

On the back: These comfy 100% cotton tees feature three high contrast weirdos atop a beach scene of Day-Glo orange, magenta, and yellow.
On the front: "got tiki?" over the heart, where it belongs.

Available in sizes S-XXL.
Only $14.99 while supplies last!!!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-04 5:21 pm   Permalink

Oh, that is amazing!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-26 3:37 pm   Permalink

... you need your head examined.
https://www.facebook.com/thefreakyboutiki?bookmark_t=page

congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-26 7:38 pm   Permalink

Congratulations Hodad Hank and crew! I'm honored to have had a little space in the Boutiki, thank you.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-27 12:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-26 15:37, hodadhank wrote:

... you need your head examined. https://www.facebook.com/thefreakyboutiki?bookmark_t=page

I have the bare minimum idea of how to "like" things on facebook (I tend to just organically realize I like things, like, you know, how it happens in the real world)... so I tried, prompted by this thread... and I'm not sure if I liked it already, or whatever (I can't tell... SO not into public displays of LIKE)... and I'm not very facebook-compatible) ... BUT... I LOVE this place! (and especially Hodad Hank!)

The FREAKYBOUTIKI is the most awesome shop on the planet!!! I challenge anyone to dispute otherwise!

So examine my head at your peril! You'll find that you'll come to regret that course of action, as I'VE come to realize as the years progress...

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation