FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-01 12:26 pm   Permalink

Cool to see this outlet for Johnny P. I bet he can keep up with the orders too, hard worker.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Deckhand_Davy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-02 10:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-02-20 13:28, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-20 12:59, hodadhank wrote:

You know I like Depeche Mode. Why didn't you tell me Gahan was there?

dammmm~! DP Foreva!!!

When can we expect Freaky Boutiki to start selling online?

View Profile of Deckhand_Davy Send a personal message to Deckhand_Davy  Goto the website of Deckhand_Davy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-03 12:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-02 22:16, Deckhand_Davy wrote:
When can we expect Freaky Boutiki to start selling online?

Very good question Davy, and you might be surprised to find the answer is "RIGHT NOW".

The catch is we don't have our site functioning yet. In the meantime you are more than welcome to inquire about ANY of the objects or garments pictured though out our TC threads.

If you have a question about something you DON'T see, please ask! We'll happily send detailed images of any items of interest.

Freaky Boutiki is an American owned, family operated Mom & Pop shop and we have proudly earned our reputation through personalized service.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 3:01 pm   Permalink

More happy customers... suck em up!
Mahalo guys! We dig your jumbo frank!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-02 3:34 pm   Permalink

Alie & Gecko stopped by last month... and just in time too.
Our puffers were sooooo dusty. lol!

Lots of fun guys! Next time on Oahu!

Da Geck

w/ Erik the Red, Gecko and Alie.

Nami, our Rasta Cupie gets a serious shaka lesson!

w/ Pokolo Lolita on the lagoon.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-08 2:43 pm   Permalink

My brother from another mother Pacific Beach carver Erik The Red kindly models our latest work-shirts and summer plaids, by our good friends at Lucky 13.

Wow! Just in time for Zombie Island! Don't forget, special orders don't upset us (and we ship!)

Black work-shirt w/Coco buttons, cut & sew leopard detailing

Embroidered shrunken heads!

Rockabilly Red snap-front w/ a trio of shrunken Shriners embroidered up front...

...and a Zombie silkscreen on the rear!

The back of this Gruesome Green plaid features a bevy of surf culture icons

skulls, shrunken heads, more skulls, more shrunken heads and a tattooed wahine w/ iron cross pasties perched atop a tiki alter!

if that weren't enough ... there's even an embroidered pocket shrunky! Hot damn tamale!

GIRLS ZOMBIE GOODIES COMING SOON!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-08 3:07 pm   Permalink

Freaky Boutiki enjoyed a visit from the legendary Von Trap Family of Singers last week and ...

oh wait this was just some enormous brood of toe headed kids who love tikis. Every kid is roughly ten months older than their next youngest sibling! Super friendly, intelligent and well mannered.

Usually when this many kids come into the shop at once they are sent by travelling gypsy clans send to shoplift and give me the evil eye.

BUT, When the littlest boy pictured started opening a fragile and valuable Sailor Jerry paper parasol, his next oldest brother who could not have been more than seven, noticed and explained that it was neither a toy nor a functional rain umbrella and looked both fragile and valuable!

What a pleasure. Come see us again any time kids!

Gumballs are on the house!

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-09 5:23 pm   Permalink

Hey, that middle kid is "throwing a gang sign"! Nah - they look like a nice group -o- kids. I would have killed myself if I had 7 kids like the 1 I have! Looking forward to the fem-zombie fashions!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-16 6:16 pm   Permalink

Thanks for checking in Beadtiki. I'll get the girly pix up asap...

BUT FIRST ... Back by popular demand:

The Tahitian style pareos modeled by those crazy Flyin'Hawaiian Sisters in our last Tiki Magazine ad sold out very quickly indeed.

Designed in Hawaii, the assortment of colors I have just recieved is truely breathtaking and as usual, kindly priced.

Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-18 6:53 pm   Permalink

Man, I want all those shirts!!! Sizes and prices??

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 5:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-18 18:53, Surf tiki wrote:
I want all those shirts!!! Sizes and prices??

LOL! Great huh? These are available up to 3XL and cost less than taking your Bettie to dinner and a movie! Check your PMs for details.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-01 1:23 pm   Permalink

Gouly, oops, I mean Girly goodies have arrived!

Order now to recieve your size in time for Zombie Island!

This sexy Tiki Tie Halter has details to dazzle contrasting a skull-clutching tiki with a sweet bamboo & ribbon dangle on the left hip...

(the back zips for a slenderizing hourglass fit! Hot Hot!)

Our new Mai-Tai Ruin girlie tee sports an asian pin-up perched atop a hurricane glass w/ skull stem!

Voodoo Diner Blouse features embroidered hibiscus flowers & L13 logo on the front... and a full color fire-dancing, skull-wearing island priestess on the back!

(this great image also available as a front print girlie tee!)

Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-03 10:10 am   Permalink

Ok Hank...them is some mighty fine looking shirts there! I'm headed down....

Eric the Red is a born runway model don't ya think?

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-03 10:16 am   Permalink

Put you back on top

Love all the pics, looks like a good time over there. Man, that is some back tattoo. Love the snake picture.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-03 4:46 pm   Permalink

My favourite thread in the marketplace! I'm curious about the black+leopard, and the green plaid shirts...I think I need one (or both?)

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation