FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
www.FreakyBoutiki.com 14th Anniversario Tee Shirts by Big Toe
TikiTodsmack
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-07-03 10:30 pm   Permalink

OHH A Drive Through Freaky Boutiki would be awesome !!!!:) I too could not find parking on my journey to visit the famous Boutiki!!I drove by at least 10 times. I now know the way of the parking!!

View Profile of TikiTodsmack Send a personal message to TikiTodsmack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-13 3:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-03 22:30, TikiTodsmack wrote:
OHH A Drive Through Freaky Boutiki would be awesome !!!!:) I too could not find parking on my journey to visit the famous Boutiki!!I drove by at least 10 times. I now know the way of the parking!!

LOL! Once upon a time a hamburger joint operated out of a back winow here!

"the way of the parking"

If none of the 30 minute spots on Mission Boulevard are open, just head east on Santa Clara to loads of free parking. On busy days you might have to circle once or twice but things open up rather quickly.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-13 3:29 pm   Permalink

To TC friends who have contacted me about Freaky Boutiki's exciting new Lucky 13 Zombiebilly gear.

I thank you very much for your patience.

I guess they must grow those Orange County rockabilly fellers pretty skinny since Despite L13's steadfast sizing claims, I'm almost positive these particular items are actually a full size off! I have XXL and XXXL on their way in all styles for us big guys and will contact interested TC members before offering them to the general public.

Expect an update within the week. My most sincere apologies for the embarassing delay. -Hodadhank

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-13 6:14 pm   Permalink

The parking lot is about 350 steps from the shop depending on the length of stride. Shorties may have to take a breather before they get there.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-16 1:20 pm   Permalink

Thanks fer the spiffy map Red!

Well looky what we have here...

New from socal shirt legend Barefoot in Paradise (aka Go Barefoot)

Yes this pattern is over twenty five years old, revived and ready to be enjoyed by a whole new generation of freaks!

*** UPDATE ***

Don't miss our booth @ Oasis8 where we'll be busting out lots more colors in both Classic and Traditional Hawaiian pullover.

Been there, done that. I'll post remaining colors and sizes shortly.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-08-19 14:59 ]

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-18 4:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-07-16 13:20, hodadhank wrote:
Thanks fer the spiffy map Red!
[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-07-16 15:04 ]

That map is trade marked!! Beer allows trademark infringement though. Glass, no cans. Widget is nice, micros is respectable.

Anyways, this is what was swimming in the Munktiki case at the Freay Boutiki..............

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. NoNaMe 2008-07-19 03:07 ]

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-20 8:34 pm   Permalink

Swanky looking bootie!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-22 1:09 pm   Permalink

Hey Brad!

Thanks again for sending us one of the very last ever boxes of your plushy soft Body Glove towels.

After our chat the other day I decided to yank them off the shelves and offer my remaining selection to Oasis attendees.

Wish you we coming out this year!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-07-22 1:33 pm   Permalink

FLASH!

Another Customer Not Swindled At Freaky Boutiki!

(who'da thunkit?)

Quote:

Hi There!

The Tiki arrived just as quickly as you said it would. We really love it. It took a while to find the perfect home for him. We finally decided on having him guard our back door. He would look really cool out in the landscaping, but we didn’t want the hot and humid Houston weather to ruin him. We are attaching photos of him in his new home as well as the rest of our yard so you can see he is in good company. We look forward to stopping in again when we go back to San Diego next summer.

Thanks a lot for all of your help!

Rob & Mary

Don't mention it little lady. It's our job.

Beautiful backyard!

Beautiful plumage! I see somebody who wants a cookie.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 1:32 pm   Permalink

Having a run on our Siargoan Coconut palm tikis. BTW, Congrats to the lucky customer who snagged the six foot replica of the Hanalei Atrium tiki!

A friend has a small coconut plantation on Siargao, not far from Cloud 9 surf spot, who employs generational carvers at fair trade wages. Designs differ greatly and that's what keeps an artist happy, no matter what language you speak or what corner of the globe you do your thing. The carvers enjoyment shines through!

I figure carving's gotta be even more rewarding after fighting off the tree's natural pinchy residents.

I'll get some more after Oasis.

Just shipped a huge Moai to Houston too. Neither rain nor sleet nor 100 mph hurricane winds can prevent our deliveries!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-05 2:02 pm   Permalink

While visiting our shop in October, our buddy Kinny Ruzic asked for a pen to doodle with while we were chatting, and before I knew it he'd customized a set of his amazing Tiki Farm mug triptic just for you!

Sold only as a set of three, EACH mug is signed, w/2007 and hand drawn tapa edging. The tapa's different on each mug! A great year end souvenir from an enigmatic artist on the rise!

*** UPDATE ***

Gone daddy gone, but the good news is that we've just installed a fun collection of Kinny's ORIGINALS! Please stop by and take home one of these hand painted vintage acacia hangings. I shall post individually w/prices.
(Please note the painting on the far right is actually titled "sight" which makes way more sense.)

These pieces are VERY affordable and I'm sure will go fast! SD Ohana get your butts in here!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 10:48 am   Permalink

Attention Wahine's! When you weary of dodging brain hungry Zombies by Hanalei lagoon, don't miss a special selection of Hawaiian artist, Mark Swanson's latest bags and purses, beginning Saturday @ Freaky Boutiki Tent @ Oasis 8!

We've been in discussion for quite a long time and I'm so pleased to offer one of my favorite artists work to our mainland ohana.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 2:07 pm   Permalink

Welcome Back Kamehameha Garment Company!

After more than a quarter century slumber this 1930's Aloha shirt pioneer has been given the kiss of life by the history minded folks at Tori Richards and Paradise Found.
Long swap meet grails for aloha shirt officianados, Kamehameha's legendary prints are available again through your friends at Freaky Boutiki!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 2:19 pm   Permalink

Adam T, another young tiki fan getting into the genre though, of all avenues, Hotwheels! Sadly Shag's Vitua's Vessels come as a set.

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-19 2:53 pm   Permalink

Owners of Tamboo! in Quebec stopped to visit last week!

Among their souvenirs, a photo by the Grateful Gargantua...

A photo of a fat guy carving...

and while their lovely tribal shop appears to focus on the dark continent, that didn't stop them taking a Tiki Farm moai mug back to the great white north!
Merci mon amies.

[ This Message was edited by: hodadhank 2008-09-05 13:56 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation