[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki Fender Acoustics
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki Fender Acoustics
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 10:28 am   Permalink

Excellent, How do you spell WOW? Can't wait to hear how it all went. They really into Tiki over there?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 2:47 pm   Permalink

The display looks great!
The Tiki Farm tiki's really help pull it all together.
Looks like your got the prototype for #3. Looking farward to seeing it in person.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-19 4:50 pm   Permalink

I'll try to take some more pic's of the display when I go to the NAMM show on Saturday. I am looking forward to meeting you Ron.

[ This Message was edited by: The Sperm Whale 2007-01-19 16:51 ]

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fendertiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-01-24 12:29 pm   Permalink

Hey S-Dub (Dub for "W")...Did you make it into the Show on saturday? If so, I'm bummed that I missed you...

Great response to the Tiki-coustics...Lots of either confused stares, or folks taking pics and nodding. Either one's OK for me...The only reaction I don't want is the ole shrug of the shoulders, and the "Ah, it's OK"...

View Profile of fendertiki Send a personal message to fendertiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-27 6:30 pm   Permalink

Doug and Ron, I think I just Gotta get one of thos Monkey Business Acoustics when they come out before they are all gone. They are Just so , SO ,,,Tiki Awsome and I Just Have to get one,,,,,..

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 08:20 am   Permalink

It may be time for you musicans out there to purchase another guitar.

The Musician's Friend website is now offering a sale on all three styles of Doug Horne's tiki-themed acoustic guitars (Monkey Business, Tiki Drummer, Tiki Femme Fatale). Original list price of $571, now selling for $200, including free shipping. I'm tempted to buy one, and I don't even play guitar!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=tiki

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation