FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Prefab Tiki Bars for the humid swampy outdoors
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Prefab Tiki Bars for the humid swampy outdoors
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-10 8:50 pm   Permalink

looking great, man. it looks like you've found any suppliers you've needed, and may have already found this one in particular, but thought i'd throw it out there anyhow for anyone else in central fl. Bamboo Supply Co. in Lakeland. they have a good website and nice prices, too.
great place- definatly giving off the right mood. can't wait to see it all decored out. Mahalo!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ShawnJuanTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-12 5:58 pm   Permalink

Green,

I have used Bamboo Supply for all of my tonkin and moso. They always have plenty in stock and are real helpful. They'll walk you all around the two big warehouses until you find exactly what you're looking for.

As far as the more sturdy Guada bamboo, that came from Columbia. It's a far superior construction bamboo IMO. The guy who supplies it is right up in Dunedin. Super nice guy named Don. Has some great stories to go along with your purchases.......

We still have a ways to go until completion but we're getting closer. Barstools,Mini-fridge,more tiki accoutrement. Just takes time and money. Two things I think you can never have enough of......

Anyhow....I'll post more when we get a little more swag.

Thanks for the compliments!

View Profile of ShawnJuanTiki Send a personal message to ShawnJuanTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation