FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving TDuddy's Carvings-->|Updates-10/9--| Pg.11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
TDuddy's Carvings-->|Updates-10/9--| Pg.11
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-12 08:47 am   Permalink

Looking good my friend. I see you also have the tiki bug.
Keep the chips flying.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-12 5:00 pm   Permalink

Hey all, weather is getting nice enough to be outside again so took some pics of a bit of stuff ive done recently.

that's it for now. ill have more updates soon.
thinking of scrapping the body idea though, and just chop off the head and start a new face with the bottom half...any thoughts welcome.

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-12 10:39 pm   Permalink

Nice i see his personality already.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-12 10:42 pm   Permalink

Wassup Duddy?

Thought you got grounded for a few months and got your computer taken away or something. Good to see you're finally thawed out.
Did you get a new camera? Nice clear pictures...

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-13 08:28 am   Permalink

thanks guys! yea, i got a new camera for my bday a few months ago! works REALLY well.
more updadtes today

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-13 11:12 am   Permalink

Here's the updates as of 1pm. chopped him in half and gave him a cigar.
decided he looks better toothless...

ill have some better pictures up later tonight probably. Im off to work on the chunk i cut off.

Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-15 10:56 pm   Permalink

Alright, here's some progress pics of the new guy. a few were from april sometime, i just didnt load em up here. the last few are from this afternoon. we had some nice sun...

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-16 02:29 am   Permalink

Good looking stuff Duddy, nice to see you back again, Love the Smoker too! School's Out?

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-16 10:25 pm   Permalink

Hey benz, thanks. one more month of school left about, but today the sun was out so i started a new little side piece quick.

he's got some nasty splits in him but gives him some character. not sure what kind of wood it was but it's great to work with, just found it in our firewood pile.
currently working on making him into a pipe, ill post pictures tomorrow if it goes well

Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-17 08:27 am   Permalink

Alright, havent got the pipe pieces to work together yet but ill get there. did some burning just now.
he's turning out pretty good i find.

i may start a new little piece today out of the same kind of wood. we'll see what the day brings.

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-17 08:42 am   Permalink

Man I'm Happy to see you jumping up to the Challenging stuff and doing it Well! Keep it up!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-18 1:08 pm   Permalink

Hey, thanks Benz! i think im starting to get the hang of this carving stuff a little bit. can make my facial features ROUND finally!
here's the pipe so far. just drilled a hole in the top of his head and the side. cracked the hell out of him but still good.
gonna stain him up when i get some more stain, we used it on our deck a few days ago.
gonna start working on another little head today i think. ill post more later tonight if my camera's batteries dont crap out on me!

Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-18 5:24 pm   Permalink

just a few pictures on the skull, kinda turning out. we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

ill have some more stuff tomorrow.

Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 12:16 pm   Permalink

did a bit on the lil skull this morning...

might have some more stuff today, lots of homework ive been putting off and i gotta go back to school tomorrow

Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-05-19 8:00 pm   Permalink

here's a new head i started this afternoon. got the one ear in, working on the other. i already messed the second one's size up.

That's it untill after school tomorrow.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation