FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Tiki Farm's Parking Lot Sale this Saturday - HUGE!!!
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-11 10:26 pm   Permalink

Hey Guys it,ll be KOOL to see ya at the event very very KOOL . I gotta go now bail my Squirrel freind Sherman outa Jail another 502 this guys drivin me NUTS he cant handle his Liquir .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-12 12:27 am   Permalink

I think the item that I'm looking forward to most this Saturday is Kinny's new CANNIBAL SAYS toy.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 07:22 am   Permalink

Look, this is WAY off topic, but has anybody seen a lot of GROG lookalikes runing around? We just got back from a trip and saw dozens of lo-hair GROGGy types, I even saw a GROG policeman.

Like -

GROG, you got a big family????

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 08:44 am   Permalink

Is it my imagination or does it seem like this event is going to be bigger than in prior years?

Looking forward to it.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 08:59 am   Permalink

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
The adrenaline's pumping! I feel like a Tweaker on a 5-day binge I'm so excited!
Where's my heart pills? Only TWO MORE DAYS!
Sabu,thanks for ruining the surprise! That was Major Hush-Hush!
We also have an Orongo Easy Bake Oven and a few other things...
Now I'm gonna have to reveal a little secret of yours!
Thanks for getting the ball rolling Cammo....
Sabu has been involved in a Top-Secret
"Sabu-2457 Clone Dispersion Plan"...That's why you see so many GROG clones around! They're really Sabu clones but the process somehow degraded from the original...Hence the slack-jaw.vacant stare,hideous features and caveman physique...Kinda like a retarded Sabu...
Since many samples were taken from the GROG-1 (our loveable Ernie) those have degraded even further,as you can plainly see out on the street,on the freeway, or at the mall....Wow!
Here's a collection I've assembled showing our President visiting the Sabu-2457 Clone Complex....
Compelling!Does anyone else have any pictures of these specimens?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 09:02 am   Permalink

Looks like Hugh Hefner IS NOT going to make it to the Tiki Farm Parking Lot Sale after all...........

LONG BEACH, Calif. (April 3, 2007) – Legendary Playboy founder Hugh Hefner will be surrounded by a bevy of female stars of film, television and sports when he assumes the role of Grand Marshal of this year’s Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race on Saturday, April 14, as part of the 33rd Annual Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach.

It couldn’t be a better time for the venerable ladies’ man to lead the parade, since, for the first time ever, women make up almost half the field of 18 in this historic, 10-lap race for charity through a 1.97-mile street circuit through the downtown streets of Long Beach in Southern California. The Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, one of six featured events during race weekend, gives fans a chance to see their favorite stars duke it out on the track during exciting action-packed competition.

Among the celebrity drivers is model and TV personality Kendra Wilkinson, best known as one of Hef’s three live-in girlfriends in the E! reality TV series The Girls Next Door. Fans can log onto Hollywagers.com to see how professional race handicappers think Kendra and her fellow the celebrity drivers – including Cold Case’s Kathryn Morris, Howard Stern’s sidekick Robin Quivers, CSI: Miami’s Emily Procter, tennis great Martina Navratilova, NBA legend John Salley and Star Wars’ creator George Lucas, among others – stack up. [The odds have been presented solely for entertainment purposes exclusively by Hollywagers.com, powered by Pregame.com, the country’s largest bet-centric information site. There will be no actual wagering on the outcome of the race.]

Hefner, who celebrates his 81st birthday on April 9, is a man who has profoundly influenced society in the last 50 years, during which Playboy has been the world's best-selling men's lifestyle magazine. Although born in Chicago, Hefner decided in 1975 to make Southern California his permanent home, reflecting the extent to which Hollywood movies had influenced his dreams and aspirations as a boy. Ever since, Hefner has tirelessly dedicated himself to a myriad of creative and philanthropic endeavors in his adopted community. In 1980, Hefner championed the reconstruction of the Hollywood sign – then in serious disrepair – and was honored by a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his efforts. In saving the sign, Hefner referred to it as "Hollywood's Eiffel Tower." The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce honored him further with its first Annual Hollywood Hall of Fame Award as Outstanding Citizen of the Year.

"Hugh Hefner is a true California icon – and a racing fan – and we are pleased to have him as Grand Marshal of the 31st Annual Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race," said Les Unger, Toyota’s national motorsports manager. "Fans are going to be thrilled to hear him shout, ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, Start Your Scion Engines!’ and see him wave the green flag."

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 09:17 am   Permalink

wow.
thanks Ben,
I was wondering if he'd show up....
Warning! Some GROG clones have been spotted around military bases and Secure Areas.
They often are in disguise-don't let them fool you! They are very dangerous!

Found some more Ernie Clones just walking around today...

Scary! I wonder if they'll be at the Parking Lot Sale?

OOPs! We're off-topic again! Come to the TikiFarm Parking Lot Sale
this Saturday!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 10:33 am   Permalink

Just a thought, since a lot of us don't know what everyone looks like...
how about everyone wearing Nametags ?
Just a thought....

kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 10:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-11 16:02, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

So Jymmy, I'm sorry to say but the Squirrel Glory Days are over....
but they'll be delicious Hawaiian HotDogs and Shave Ice for the kids at this event!

I'm really hoping you meant there'll, instead of they'll! Eeeewwww!

AAARRGGHH!!!

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 10:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-11 19:20, little lost tiki wrote:
We'll have "Scruzic Youzic" tees and bumper stickers for sale there! Can it get any better?

can I buy a shirt via mail order???
K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 10:50 am   Permalink

No!
to quote a t-shirt... "Screwzic Youzic"!

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:16 am   Permalink

Paul Schaffer - GROG Clone #27. (Still in its early experimental stages.)

What is that control device he's holding onto????

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:37 am   Permalink

"how about everyone wearing Nametags ?"-Little Lost

You want that with real names or fake?? My fake name is John Lee

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 11:40 am   Permalink

"Little Lost" is in charge of name tags.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-12 12:15 pm   Permalink

No!
Make your own dern tags! What am I ? Little Lost Tagmaker?
I just thought it would be a nice way of recognizing everyone.I might have a sheet or 2
of sticker paper-if i remember I'll bring it! Sheesh! What a bunch of Lazybones!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation