FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Kon V, Portland, July 27-29 Sunday Tour Sold Out!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Kon V, Portland, July 27-29 Sunday Tour Sold Out!
Dancin' Lizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 1:46 pm   Permalink

.... never mind....

[ This Message was edited by: Dancin' Lizard 2007-03-13 22:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Dancin' Lizard 2007-05-09 13:08 ]

View Profile of Dancin' Lizard Send a personal message to Dancin' Lizard  Email Dancin' Lizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 2:05 pm   Permalink

Back to Kim's original question - would you all be interested in another School of Rum bus? I expect it will be even hotter this year - those school buses do not come with a/c!

Though we do expect to have (slightly) higher ticket prices this year, we will as ever endeavor to bring you every bang for your buck! I think our cost is pretty comparable to other events. We struggle to find a good balance between our Tiki Integrity (although we love free money, are condoms really an appropriate sponsor? I mean, unless they are coconut flavoured!) and giving you guys an event that is worthwhile and unique.

I pledge not to nickel and dime you to death, but I do pledge to give you as much flexibility as possible to opt in and out of events you find worthwhile.

Robert: we were actually talking about both a raffle (which is always popular) and a silent auction, since we expect to have some high interest items this year. Gambling, world's third most popular sport.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMama 2007-03-13 14:07 ]

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 7:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-13 14:05, TikiMama wrote:
Back to Kim's original question - would you all be interested in another School of Rum bus?

Yes.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-13 8:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-13 14:05, TikiMama wrote:
Back to Kim's original question - would you all be interested in another School of Rum bus?

we will probably not need a ride on saturday (we wont be staying at the Jupiter so we'll driving, plus i'm always the designated driver)

ps: i volunteer to make a Voodoo Donut Run on late Saturday Night.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-03-14 07:09 am   Permalink

Can the Rum Bus come up to Central Washington to pick me up from my family camping trip?

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 2:55 pm   Permalink

Drinking rum and school buses...yeah!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 3:09 pm   Permalink

If you don't have the bus I'm gonna fill my mini van with drunks and drive around town knocking on doors. I know where some of you live.

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-18 08:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-18 00:29, TakiTikiTim wrote:
Aloha TikiKoners,
My wahine (Mary Ann) and I are attending the Tiki Kon for the first time this year 8-} We are driving up from sunny Southern OryGun...... If we are only able to stay one night, which is best, Friday or Saturday? We assume the Jupiter is THE place to shack up....Right? And sign us up FOR DA' BUS!!

Mahalo Nui,

TakiTikiTim

http://www.alohamas.com

Saturday would be the day to come up. That is the night of the BIG doings at the Jupiter.

[ This Message was edited by: Maori_man 2007-03-18 08:07 ]

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TakiTikiTim

Posted: 2007-03-18 10:12 pm   Permalink

Thanks Maori_man....Sat night it IS!!

http://www.alohamas.com

[ This Message was edited by: TakiTikiTim 2007-03-18 22:21 ]

View Profile of TakiTikiTim Send a personal message to TakiTikiTim  Email TakiTikiTim Goto the website of TakiTikiTim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TakiTikiTim

Posted: 2007-04-08 12:24 am   Permalink

Does anyone know when tickets will go on sale? The Tiki Kon web site is still static.
ttt

[ This Message was edited by: TakiTikiTim 2007-04-08 00:24 ]

View Profile of TakiTikiTim Send a personal message to TakiTikiTim  Email TakiTikiTim Goto the website of TakiTikiTim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-08 09:57 am   Permalink

Tim, We are frantically working out price structures at the moment. Usually we have tickets on sale 2 months prior to the event, so most likely before the end of April (when did it become April already?!).

Don't worry, we'll give plenty of warning here before we open the floodgates!

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-25 1:33 pm   Permalink

NW Tiki selling limited edition Tiki Kon (and NW Tiki Crawl) mugs right now (while supplies last!) at

http://bazaar.nwtiki.com/

These are our custom mugs from 2004, 2005 and 2006. Once they are gone, they are gone!

This is Tiki Kons official sales site; we will also be selling Tiki Kon tickets through this site (so register now! Im sorry I sound like Ticketmaster!). Tiki Kon 2007 tickets are not yet on sale, but I will be posting next week with more Kon details and ticket prices.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and Im really excited about this year, glad you are, too!

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMama 2007-04-25 13:36 ]

halicarnassus
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-11 09:44 am   Permalink

A tiki weekend in Portlandia? count me in, yo.

"Yeah, dude!" - Steve-O

View Profile of halicarnassus Send a personal message to halicarnassus  Email halicarnassus Goto the website of halicarnassus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-23 10:49 am   Permalink

Updates coming soon ...

Good things in order ...

Excitement and Danger awaits you! ...
TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-30 09:22 am   Permalink

Pssst...if you click here you'll get a surprise...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation