FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Kon V, Portland, July 27-29 Sunday Tour Sold Out!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Kon V, Portland, July 27-29 Sunday Tour Sold Out!
sputnikmoss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 1:18 pm   Permalink

Sputnik Housewares will be there too. We will be bringing vintage cocktail glasses, barware-shakers, juicers, ice crushers, blenders, monkey pod pupu platters, trays, ice buckets, HIP/CJ resin figures, and mugs I can bear to part with.

View Profile of sputnikmoss Send a personal message to sputnikmoss  Email sputnikmoss Goto the website of sputnikmoss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 1:38 pm   Permalink

Sputnik! Oops, already mentioned. Also, a new to the world of tiki vendor, mazeofmadness.com

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-19 3:18 pm   Permalink

Great vendors! Can't wait to spend the pile of cash burning
a hole in my pocket!! Glad I just bought a station wagon
for extra hauling room..

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-20 11:07 am   Permalink

Just sent out Schedules to all ticket holders (or at least, the email used to purchase tickets).

If you have any questions, email through the website, or send me a PM!

P.S. I just updated our Mug Creation thread over
here.

TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-22 10:06 pm   Permalink

Less than a week to prepare our livers! Portland here we come!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTrevor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 4:12 pm   Permalink

Few questions...

Any word on the "Secret Location" for Friday?

What time does the Party at Jupiter start on Saturday? Can you buy tickets at the door?

View Profile of TikiTrevor Send a personal message to TikiTrevor  Email TikiTrevor Goto the website of TikiTrevor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tolovana

Posted: 2007-07-26 7:34 pm   Permalink

We're all ready to go, but we're a bit apprehensive about having booked a room at the Jupiter. Reviews on Citysearch are abysmal! We live in town, so we can just bail and go home if it's too dirty/stinky/noisy/moldy, but I hope those of you from out of town don't get stuck with a bad room like the folks on Citysearch did.

Do you vendors only take cash? I hate to walk around with a huge wallet full - but if necessary, I will!

View Profile of Tolovana Send a personal message to Tolovana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2007-07-26 7:40 pm   Permalink

you shoulda received an email with the details,

Quote:

On 2007-07-26 16:12, TikiTrevor wrote:
Few questions...

Any word on the "Secret Location" for Friday?

What time does the Party at Jupiter start on Saturday? Can you buy tickets at the door?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-26 9:09 pm   Permalink

The Jupiter is usually ok - it can be noisy, but this weekend we'll be the ones being noisy! Other than that, it is clean. If you have any problems, we work closely with the Jup manager so I'm sure he'd be glad to hear any complaints! In fact, he usually sends an email after you've booked with his direct contact information in case of issues.

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTrevor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 08:40 am   Permalink

I haven't bought tickets for the event so I did not receive an email. The website doesn't give any info either.

View Profile of TikiTrevor Send a personal message to TikiTrevor  Email TikiTrevor Goto the website of TikiTrevor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 08:47 am   Permalink

If we told everyone where Friday started, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?

Saturday Tickets will be available at the door starting at 7pm.

If you'd like to join us on Friday, Look for the brightly coloured gang of people tonight in front of the galaxy at 7.

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTrevor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-27 10:59 am   Permalink

Awesome. Thanks for the info (someone tipped me off last night to where the secret location was). I'll be at the Brew Fest tonight but maybe I'll run into the gang later. For you out-of-towner's, if you have a few hours to blow, the Brew Fest would be fun to check out. It's close to the Jupiter along the Waterfront

TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 10:41 am   Permalink

Aloha everyone! I hope you had a great time this weekend! If you have pictures you want to share, Sara set up a Flickr group for Tiki Kon (you have to have a Flickr account to add them to the group):

http://www.flickr.com/groups/tikikon/

She has already added some, please feel free to add yours! Or post here with links to your pictures (or let me know if you need technical assistance/server space for your pics).

Mahalo!

dogbytes

Posted: 2007-07-30 11:23 am   Permalink

to the Tiki Kon organizers ~ a SUPER GIAGANTIC THANK YOU. FrankTodd and i had a fantastic time all weekend. the weather was perfect (i know you have an in on those kinda things ~ and the transformation of the Jupiter was awesome. please pass our thanks to the home bar hosts and to the Alibi. ROBERTIKI ~ Thatch is wonderful, please transport it to seattle so we have a place to drink!

to all the folks we met, old and new friends ~ i love you man & BoraBoris ROCKS.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-30 12:40 pm   Permalink

What a terrific event! The premiere event of the PNW keeps getting better!
I was thrilled to win the Munktiki coconut mug, but still was envious of the
year of Voodoo donuts winner. Special thanks to our friendly neighbors from the
north for bringing a "special" bottle of rum and sharing with everyone. I
think I remember we drank the whole thing. The only bummer for me was I missed
the naked women on Friday. Dang it!!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation