FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hula Hula Happy Hour ~ Third Thursdays ~ Seattle
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Hula Hula Happy Hour ~ Third Thursdays ~ Seattle
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-17 1:29 pm   Permalink

thanks to everyone for a fun night!

[ This Message was edited by: exoticat 2007-02-18 12:10 ]

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-20 11:25 am   Permalink

You guys have a great new bar up there. And it's big! Thatch, in Portland, which also opened recently, is really nice but it isn't big enough to do large events. Are you going to tie Hula Hula in with the Seattle Home Tour?

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-20 2:47 pm   Permalink

Initially I wanted to, but there are just too many factors about Hula Hula that irritate me -- especially the quality of the drinks. -T.G.

[ This Message was edited by: DJ Terence Gunn 2007-03-12 10:03 ]

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJ Terence Gunn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-20 2:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-20 11:25, mrtikibar wrote:
Thatch, in Portland, which also opened recently, is really nice but it isn't big enough to do large events.

From what I've heard from folks who've been in the confines of Thatch, Thatch isn't even big enough for SMALL events!

View Profile of DJ Terence Gunn Send a personal message to DJ Terence Gunn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-23 8:13 pm   Permalink

Organizing photos and here's one that should have been posted earlier of Sandra, as it's a nice pic:

Wish I had gotten Mr. TikiBars and Kitty (exotikitty) but I was on the verge of photographer retirement so already slackin'.

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-11 8:21 pm   Permalink

smack dab in the middle of March ~ Third Thursday ~ see you all on the 15th @ Hula Hula! we'll be there 6-ish.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-11 10:42 pm   Permalink

I would not miss 4H. See you there.

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-15 2:02 pm   Permalink

see ya at Hula Hula ~ tonight's bartender is Shannon, she knows her stuff, so talk with her for drink recs.

we'll be there before 6..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-18 5:12 pm   Permalink

wow, already ~ third thursday is upon us. who's in?

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-18 8:23 pm   Permalink

While I love a good firm maybe I guess I should let my yea be yea and my nay be nay lest I fall into condemnation...So, yea, sure, I'll be there.

PS: Later on fer the very first time there is also Rockabilly and Real Country record spinnin' that night right there at the very same joint.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-19 08:45 am   Permalink

I'll be there later, my friend Tom is gonna be the DJ spinnin wax.
Probably make it around 8:30 to meet up with the Rockabilly folks
but depends on how late you kids are staying, I could be pursuaded to git on down there earlier.
Lemme know!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-19 2:03 pm   Permalink

I woud love to hear some rockabilly music, but I will
have to be a maybe, depends on how the bun in the oven is
doing.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Joe's Pop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-19 2:52 pm   Permalink

Shucks, man. Deb's got a big presentation tomorrow & works late tonight, so I'm supervising the shenanigans of Tiki Joe tonight. Have fun everyone!

View Profile of Tiki Joe's Pop Send a personal message to Tiki Joe's Pop  Goto the website of Tiki Joe's Pop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 12:28 am   Permalink

Wow! This was AWESOME!!! Oddly it felt very much like sittin' by myself at the bar...Oh wait...THAT'S WHAT I DID!

Eventually Sweetpea showed up and I decided that the evenin' shouldn't be a total wash so we had the 2007-2008 Jet City Mucky Mucks election of officers! With just two people present the nomination and election process when real quick and I am happy to present yuh all with the results...

Super Royal Princess of Fabulousness and All Things Cool...Sweetpea

King Of Absent Presence...Woofmutt

High Muck In Charge Of All Things....Dogbytes

Officer of Audio Pleasures...Selector Lopaka

Secretaries Of Squirmy Gurgling Things...The Tiki Rivieras

Royal Maker of Goodies...Dogbytes (Wow! Two separate titles! Way to set the example fer Trader Pup!!!)

Librarian of Matchbook Covers...Puamana

Unknown Shadow of Mysterious Ways....Exoticat

Creative Light Force of Tiki Goddess Energy...Sophista-tiki

Dark Lord of the Exotic Unknown...Monkey Skull

I think there were more offices elected but the rum and tonics and Pabsts got the best of me and the DJ's sinful rock-n-roll beats got to Miss 'Peas feets and the resta the night is a blur.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-20 1:36 pm   Permalink

Everything WOOF says is true...

BTW, where the heck was everyone that said they were going ???
Hope everyone is A-OK!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation