FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving new stone pieces and wood Tangaroa
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
new stone pieces and wood Tangaroa
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-17 5:30 pm   Permalink

Really nice Marq! The complexity of the curves is beautiful. A piece to sit and stare at for hours.

Nice work!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-22 12:28 pm   Permalink

i hate computers so much. i was 1 sentence away from posting a long reply to all you guys who took the time to extend comps, and lost it. i must have been posting on the next-to-last page. well here goes again. makes me want to crack a beer.
Mr. Benz-much thanks! i think the spaces and holes come naturally from the mucho depth. go deep enough, and you have to come out the other side, right? plus the open spaces just create hundreds more angles for more options. i dig the holes.
Surfintiki- thanks a lot! i hope it does brighten your 'end of winter days'a bit. i ended my winter retirement permanently by moving down here.
Mahalo Gman! hell yea! need space to move around, right? this rain sucks-totally messin up my saturday.
Mooney- mahalo my friend! yea-curves curves curves-they're the s..t!
Freddie- cool man- good to be back. thanks a lot, and talk with you soon.
Kreepy- mahalo,man. hell yea, just registered my table yesterday or so. see you guys in june!
Lake Surfer- thanks a lot, man. i appreciate it. yea, i like to sit and stare with a heavy buzz, the mind just wanders about imagined histories and such. and the curves.
well folks, this is a shorter version than before, but i think i remembered all the important stuff. i will be trying to post more pics as soon as i can. got a virus or something disabling my browse buttons. mahalo all for looking!-aloha,pat

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-22 12:42 pm   Permalink

I agree...very clean, nice stuff. I'm adding you to the Hukilau Bail Pool.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-23 09:59 am   Permalink

right-on, BK- i used to live down there, so i can maybe help out with back-road gettaways and such. canal travel by night is a good stealthy way to travel. canoes are a must.
thanks for the comps, man!)

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-24 03:27 am   Permalink

Sorry, I'm a little late seeing this but great work! Love the style very much.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-04 2:50 pm   Permalink

Pappy, thanks~ never too late, right?

i will post the pics of the penciled tatu on the little guy as soon as i get my machine at home to get back online.

MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-05 04:59 am   Permalink

Aloha Greentikipat! What yo got up your sleeve next my friend? Will you be coming to Benzarts Carvin Chop in May? It should be alot of fun,cant wait to see whats next,Aloha, Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 2:25 pm   Permalink

aloha to you Moonie! i will be at the BenzChop; can't wait !!
here are some new pics(actually a couple weeks old)- i'm posting these at work as my machine at home is still fried!
firstly the penciled shots-

on this shot, i had just begun burning.

well, i thought i had pics of the finished tatu burning on this. i'll take them tonight and try to post them tomorrow. mahalo for lookin! hope everyone is good.

tikimecula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 2:53 pm   Permalink

TIGHT! Now, go find those other pics and show us.

View Profile of tikimecula Send a personal message to tikimecula  Email tikimecula Goto the website of tikimecula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 4:56 pm   Permalink

Holy cow Greenie, that is a great carving. The detail work is gonna
throw it way over the top. Really nice.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 4:57 pm   Permalink

Holy Moly Is he Lookin' Good. What an Awesome bunch of Tats. How Could you??? Easy I see, now you know how Easy it is. Can't wait to see him all done. You ARE Bringing him Aren't You?!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 6:04 pm   Permalink

very cool Pat, I can't wait to see this guy finished!!!

View Profile of tikifreak1 Send a personal message to tikifreak1  Email tikifreak1 Goto the website of tikifreak1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 6:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-17 14:25, greentikipat wrote:

Ah, wanna trade a first born for it? LOL Nice work man, sorry to hear about your pc being fried, I went through that last year, lost a lot of stuff. Cannot wait to see this done though!

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Daddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 6:35 pm   Permalink

Outstanding work so far. I can't wait to see more.

View Profile of Savage Daddy Send a personal message to Savage Daddy  Email Savage Daddy Goto the website of Savage Daddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 6:52 pm   Permalink

What are you using to do the burning, I may be able to show you a much finer tip or burner if you still have more to do when you come over, is there a way to turn the power down? Looks Great though and I can see you are gonna have Tired, burned fingers by the time you're done.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation