FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving new stone pieces and wood Tangaroa
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
new stone pieces and wood Tangaroa
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 7:44 pm   Permalink

Damn, I can't wait to see this finished!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 10:00 pm   Permalink

GTPat, that is one Bad Mutha of a carving! Great attention to detail. Nice to see how deep you've dug in. No fear!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 10:09 pm   Permalink

I see a masterpiece in the making here!

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-17 11:37 pm   Permalink

Coolest tiki design I have seen on here in a while!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 12:13 am   Permalink

Never seen something like that.
The moko will be perfectly perfect on this guy.

Mahalo,

Benjamin.

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tamapoutini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 12:25 am   Permalink

You're killing us here - bring on dat burned buggah braddah!

Unbelievable carve! It's hard to believe you are a mere 'surface decorator' by trade..

Tama

View Profile of Tamapoutini Send a personal message to Tamapoutini  Email Tamapoutini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King-bilt
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-04-18 07:52 am   Permalink

Honestly amazing, I can't wait to see it come more alive than it already is. So sick, keep the pics coming. You might have mentioned it but what type of log is it? Thanks for the post.

View Profile of King-bilt Send a personal message to King-bilt      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 08:13 am   Permalink

Aloha GTP!!! I saw the tat pics and I almost spontainiously combusted right here at the fire house! Looking forward to seeing it come alive ever more,Excellent my friend, look fwd to meeting you at Bens chop keep up the Killer work, Aloha, Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 12:36 pm   Permalink

holy crap!! thanks for all the great words, guys! who needs to work? it's a slow day here anyway, so here goes-
tikimecula- thanks!coming right up....
Congatiki- thanks much-yea, i was definatly trying to go over the top on this one. much more to go.
Benz- mahalo my man-think i'll offend any marquesians on their pc's?(j/k folks) and yes, i AM bringing him along.
tikifreak1-thank you-me either!(gonna be a while)
kahu- Ah, a fine trade. let me know how it goes- already have a little girl, so maybe a boy to do all the work around here?;) yea, the virus may end upcosting me more than time and $, oh well.
Savage Daddy- Thanks a lot! stay tuned...
hey Benz- i'm just using a micheal's special w/assorted tips included. turn it down?!? i want to crank it up!!! this thing's way slower than a tattoo machine!
4W-i hear ya,man- me either!
Bowana-much thanks to you-detail will be king on this guy!(along with depth)
Aaron-you're too kind- Mahalo!!
Tiki Diablo- right-on man!! i appreciate that!
benella- mahalo to you! perfectly imperfect!
Tama- AAAARGHHHH!! i'm tryin! i'm tryin!! thanks a lot, tama.
Kingbilt-mahalos, man. pics are here! not sure on the wood- oak i think? maybe Benz or someone here knows...
mooney- aloha to you my friend-mahalos for your great support.looking foreward to meeting you as well. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHOP!!

well, without further wait-

a little more burning to do, a bit more carving, and a little more sanding..

so there we are for now- mahalo for checkin it out!!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-04-18 12:43 pm   Permalink

That's looking great. Are you going to stain it seal it, or leave the natural wood?

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 12:54 pm   Permalink

Really nice! Adds a new dimension to the tiki carv. Are those spine ridges down the back? Sweet.

[ This Message was edited by: Tikilizard 2008-04-18 12:57 ]

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt'n Skully
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 12:58 pm   Permalink

That is one bad-ass mod marq! Excellent work!!

View Profile of Capt'n Skully Send a personal message to Capt'n Skully  Email Capt'n Skully     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 2:02 pm   Permalink

Most Incredible!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 2:58 pm   Permalink

WoW!!!!!! That is spectacular, Pat~

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-18 3:02 pm   Permalink

WOW! O WOW!
WOW! O WOW!
WOW! O WOW!
WOW! O WOW!
WOW! O WOW!
WOW! O WOW!

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation