FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving new stone pieces and wood Tangaroa
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
new stone pieces and wood Tangaroa
benella
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-08 12:53 am   Permalink

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwww

I can't believe that thing !

Amazing work.
Masterpiece, too !

Keep up the good work.

Benjamin.

P.S: edited so that the picture can be seen and not its address !

[ This Message was edited by: benella 2008-03-08 00:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: benella 2008-03-18 15:45 ]

View Profile of benella Send a personal message to benella  Goto the website of benella     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-08 06:23 am   Permalink

Stunning job GTP...forced me to dig through your whole thread.
Inspiring stuff.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifreak1
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-08 08:38 am   Permalink

Pat, that is insane!!! Great carve!! Glad you're back.

Craig

View Profile of tikifreak1 Send a personal message to tikifreak1  Email tikifreak1 Goto the website of tikifreak1     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-08 3:48 pm   Permalink

WOW is right! Great carve. Man do you have chisels that have 90's 120', 179's?
or what? That looks like a complicated carve. What a incredible
interesting fellow you chose to carve.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-08 9:10 pm   Permalink

benella- wow; thanks so much! great comps-masterpiece?! -damn, right on!!
congatiki, thanks o whole lot-dug through my whole thread?-wow! i know that takes some doing-mahalo!
tikifreak1-much mahalo! it's good to be back.
seeksurf-yea, i was thinking on this one of custom curved gouges with those angles exactly! but, given enough access points(and a lot of pushing it) all those angles were met without too much difficulty. thanks a lot, seeksurf!
mahalo to everyone who takes the time to check this guy out!i'm going to go post my painting now.

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Robin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-09 07:54 am   Permalink

Wow he's great...glad you're back too. So many irons in the fire. Selfishly wondering about your stone work as well.

View Profile of Robin Send a personal message to Robin  Email Robin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-09 6:37 pm   Permalink

Glad to see you back! That great is fantastic. Great detail and very cool design.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-09 7:44 pm   Permalink

Pat, I love your Marqs - they're always absolutely spot-on and oozing character. Aside from the subject matter, this really is an accomplished sculpture - you've got so much going on in a fairly small (?) space....

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-12 07:22 am   Permalink

hey there Robin- thanks a lot. no stone since my last post of them. something good is always on hold with so many regular projects.the downfall of spreading myself too thin. back on them soon, though.
alohastation- mahalo, man!
paipo- right on, thanks man. i do like to squeeze in the detail/compasition.

i have backyard/fence project and kitchen remodel all going on right now, so between those and a bug in my computer preventing me from uploading pics, it may be a bit till i get new stuff up.
kitchen will be tikified!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-12 11:10 am   Permalink

WOAH, Man what an Incredible Marq! You have really come 0n Strong with your depth and detail. Love seeing the air spaces and holes. This guy has taken lots of time and it really looks Great.
Well Done.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-12 11:20 am   Permalink

WeW! That is mean! I love it. It almost pulls me out of winter retirement!
Can't wait til it's all done.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-12 12:08 pm   Permalink

Yeah man! Lottsa open space in there. He's beautiful. That kicks azz...

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-14 09:52 am   Permalink

Aloha greentikipat!!! HOLY S..t my friend!!! your carvings are aweasome! I love to see an artist and the flow and the curves and flow is really incredable! thanks for sharin, Aloha , Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-16 11:19 am   Permalink

Glad to see ya back, Pat!! Hope all is good wit you. Drop me aline when you get a chance... AND DAMN!!!, that Marq-Cannibal looks Spectacular~ Helluva Com'Back, Bro.

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kreepytiki lounge & tattoos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-17 4:57 pm   Permalink

amazing carvings bro...will you be in hukilau this year?

View Profile of kreepytiki lounge & tattoos Send a personal message to kreepytiki lounge & tattoos      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation