FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Thanks for Playing! Lyric Contest Winners Announced!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Thanks for Playing! Lyric Contest Winners Announced!
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 11:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-05 23:23, Hiphipahula wrote:
Jen you always make me laugh! omg Kinny I can't even compete wif yer fotoshop skells an stuf.. I wel be thar tho! Jen"s Coming to town & Kirby's B.D. HipHiPaHuaLA!!

That's cool, you even misspelled your own name! Now that's commitment to the premise!

Now throw somethin' together so Kinny can have a little competition. Really, just about anybody else who enters has a very good chance of beating him! Just 'cuz his enthusiasm really gets on my nerves!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-02-05 11:43 pm   Permalink

Here is my entry,
I am exhausted, I'm not the greatest with photoshop type or outlining hair. I had high expectations for this flyer and then I ran out of gas.

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2007-02-05 23:54 ]

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 12:35 am   Permalink

Yay!!! We finally have a contest!

Now where's that Sqwidart I hear so much about?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 2:05 pm   Permalink

Looks like the Tiki Brat Pack is gonna be there folks! You won't want to miss this!

Now where are all the flyer entries? I might be willing to break my "must be present to win" rule if some of you out-of-towners want to play along! So let's see whatcha got!

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 2:19 pm   Permalink

Forget those Out-of-Towners! They wouldn't know a Photoshoppe if it bit 'em on the behind! Way to go Boris! Nice Slim Jims! Here's another flyer to motivate you LOCAL folks to enter! Don't make Jen have to pay postage!
Here is one inspired by those old Family Dog/Avalon Ballroom psychedelia posters,Man!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 2:40 pm   Permalink

HERE'S A BETTER ONE!

Looks like Bora-Boris has been Moonlighting!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 6:41 pm   Permalink

Well I can't be there to par-tay with you fine folkd so I am technically disqualified fromthis contest but I still can never pass up a chance to photoshop your mugs! So for your eye googlin pleasure I submit the following:

hee-hee, I would put more of you freaks in there but I ran out of room.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-02-06 7:48 pm   Permalink

Chogolio you are the Greatest!

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2007-02-06 19:52 ]

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-02-06 7:52 pm   Permalink

Here is my second entry -

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2007-02-06 19:53 ]

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-06 9:24 pm   Permalink

Yay, my humble little thread has been graced by Chongolio! Love the flyer, man! Too bad you won't be there, and besides, don't you already have a FI mug?

Boris, sweet Boris! Thanks for giving Kenny a little real competition! At this rate, you're a shoe-in for the mug! Keep those ideas coming!

dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 08:01 am   Permalink

I was just at my local 7-11 to do my " gift shopping" for the event. I was able to pick up 2 big bite hot dogs for just $1.29. WOW now I have something for Kirby and Jen such a deal.

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 08:43 am   Permalink

to quote a friend
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Just got back from the Rapids of No Return (and Dr. Shrinker's house) and what do I spy?
New flyers! YIPPEE!!!!! Bravo Boris and Chongo!!!
Now the competition's gettin' a little jumpstart!!! Chongo,that Moai on the bottom left is incredible handsome! Squid's Moai makes him look like HooDoo from that Sid and Marty Kroft show "Lidsville"!

www.KENRUZIC.COM is Open to the Public!
(Which i update every so often)
I'm on FaceBook too-Go cheggitout!)

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 3:51 pm   Permalink

Hey people! And Squid and Kirby! Where are all the flyers??? Are you really gonna let Kinny and Boris win all the prizes by default?

Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-07 4:01 pm   Permalink

Here's my entry! Screw photoshop!!!!

Because it's his birthday Kirbs doin' somthing a little different this time!!!!!!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-07 4:04 pm   Permalink

WAY TO GO POLYNESIAC! SEEING AS IT IS A DIGITAL SCAN, I THINK JEN WILL LET IT SLIDE! REMARKABLE LIKENESSES!IS THAT DAVE PEEING ON A DOG? MAYBE THAT'S WHATS KEEPING HIM FROM POSTING!
AS FOR PHOTOSHOP FLYERS,HERE'S ANOTHER ONE! AS YOU CAN SEE, THE QUALITY CONTROL ON THESE RECENT ONES ARE MUCH MORE RELAXED! WHY? DO YOU ASK? BECAUSE THERE IS
ABSOLUTELY NO COMPETITION! BRING IT PHOTOSHOPPE FANS!

[ This Message was edited by: little lost tiki 2007-02-07 16:07 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation