Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel SoccerTiki & WooHooWahine in S.F. 6/21
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 ) Remove Highlighting
SoccerTiki & WooHooWahine in S.F. 6/21
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2007-03-25 9:03 pm   Permalink

After seeing the thread near the top of the hot topics. I thought I'd run through it again and relive our (WooHooWahine's and my) awesome San Francisco tiki experience! Ah... what fun! (And it only took about 4 days to recover when we got home!) Again, it was very cool to meet so many fun freaky tikis and make some new friends!

Coco Loco and Mai-Tai, we'll see you this week here in SoCal. Conga Mike and Denise, are we still on for dinner this Sunday?

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-24 8:54 pm   Permalink

Here are some pics of our recent Tiki Trek to The Bay Area for the Forbidden Island Anniversary Party:

Our First Stop: Trader Vic's Emeryville along with our Partner in Crime: Cheekygirl

Brad Our Favorite TV's Bartender

Our Favorite TV's Hostess who knows the True Spirit of Aloha

TV's Manager, Claudette, greeted us with a Great Big Smile

Next Stop: The Kona Club:

This would look great in The SoccerTiki Grotto LOL

Saturday Night Pre-Partying at Forbidden Island

Mai Tai & SoccerTiki taste-testing the drinks

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-04-26 09:28 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-13 10:59 am   Permalink

WooHooo! It's been Quite a While, SoccerTiki and I will be Celebrating SoccerTiki's Big 50 in the Bay Area March 20-March 23. We plan on hitting The Tonga Room Wednesday Night, Smuggler's Cove for The 1st Time Thursday Night, & Forbidden Island Friday Night. If you have any suggestions of places to go, things to do, places to eat & drink, etc. etc. let us know. We can't wait to see The Nor Cal Tiki Central Ohana

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-03-13 11:00 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-13 3:46 pm   Permalink

Driving I am assuming? Trader Vic's Emeryville....Kona Club...Conga Lounge....

Wish you were staying until the 24th--im selling a lot of my tiki collection off on Forbidden Island's back patio.

See you when you come up!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-14 08:54 am   Permalink

Yes we will be Road-Tripping It!! Staying @ The Fairmont. Can't wait to hear about your trip Sandra Dee See You Soo.....WooHoo!

SoccerTiki

Posted: 2013-03-19 5:41 pm   Permalink

Getting ready for our trip to the Bay area....It's been too long! Tonga Room, Smuggler's Cove, Forbidden Island and whatever else we can fit in!!! (I'm starting year 50 off with a bang!)

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-24 09:31 am   Permalink

WooHooo! What a Tiki-rrific Adventure we had: Trader Vic's Emeryville, The Tonga Room, Smuggler's Cove, The Mallard Club, and Forbidden Island. It was so good to see so many old friends and to make some new ones too. Mahalo! Mahalo to Everyone for making SoccerTiki's Big 5-0 so Special

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-25 2:59 pm   Permalink

Loved all the photos, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-26 10:27 am   Permalink

That road trip was San Fran-tiki-tastic!!!

What a great way to celebrate the 50th milestone. I'm jealous.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-26 10:59 pm   Permalink

Awesome
Thanx for letting us enjoy the pics

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-18 5:59 pm   Permalink

Heading Up Early Friday Morning for The The Enchanted Tiki Room Pre-Oasis Party........WooHooooo!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-06-18 18:00 ]

PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-18 6:07 pm   Permalink

I will be up in the bay area this weekend myself. Actually, I am going up there for DCI West (Drum Corps show) at Stanford on Saturday. I plan to hit at least Smuggler's Cove on Sunday, and fit in FI and Trader Vic's if I can.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation