FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Disneyland Tiki Room Tribute Event now on sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Disneyland Tiki Room Tribute Event now on sale
eacdave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-12 6:52 pm   Permalink

Just added today!!!!

The Voice of Jose the Parrot none other than Disney Legend Wally Boag himself
will be at the event!!!!!

Also added today: Tiki Farm will un-veil a new Mug at the event
and you can enter to win a Tiki Mug Gift Basket from Tiki Farm!!!

Plus for your musical enjoyment, Favorite band Agents of Voodoo
will be performing Tiki Music Live!!!

Plus Tiki Trivia, tiki room talks, And More!!!!

Tickets are just $30 for the entire event!!!

View Profile of eacdave Send a personal message to eacdave  Email eacdave Goto the website of eacdave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PremEx
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-12 10:39 pm   Permalink

Looking great!

Hey David...perhaps you should put the event times on your
http://the-magic-makers.com/tiki.html ad. I just forwarded that link to someone and they emailed me back asking me if I knew what times the event took place on the 31st, and only then did I realize your ad didn't say.

View Profile of PremEx Send a personal message to PremEx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-13 09:03 am   Permalink

Just bought my ticket!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiCutie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-13 09:10 am   Permalink

God, I love the tikiroom. I can't wait to meet Wally Boag! I think I'm gonna 'splode fake red feathers everywhere!

Tikicutie

View Profile of TikiCutie Send a personal message to TikiCutie  Email TikiCutie Goto the website of TikiCutie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
eacdave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-13 10:13 am   Permalink

For full details and a preview of the event, we have just done our Podcast show on the Tiki Room
you can listen for free online right now, by going to the following page and clicking the Tiki Room
Icon.

http://extinct-attractions-club.com/new_pod.html

View Profile of eacdave Send a personal message to eacdave  Email eacdave Goto the website of eacdave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-13 11:17 am   Permalink

Is anyone planning on staying at the hotel?

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-14 08:45 am   Permalink

I decided to book a room. Mai Tai's or Chef Lapu Lapus in my room after Disneyland!

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-14 09:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-14 08:45, CheekyGirl wrote:
I decided to book a room. Mai Tai's or Chef Lapu Lapus in my room after Disneyland!

Sounds like a party!!!! We may have to do the same!!!

WoooHoooOOOoooooooo!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mouse Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-16 01:04 am   Permalink

Outasite! Dis is gonna B-1 BITCHEN deal!! The Agents are all ampt up to play at it! We promise, we are gonna ROCK {or is that chant?} DIS TING!!! in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki, Tiki Room!!... Meanwhile back at da hut.... chek us out at.. www.agentsofvoodoo.com ...& come to da beach dis Sat. Agents in Redondo..info bla bla on da site...Remy

View Profile of Mouse Art Send a personal message to Mouse Art  Goto the website of Mouse Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
eacdave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-19 6:54 pm   Permalink

Its going to be full of trivia, great prizes from Tiki Farm and LIMBO!!!

Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-02-19 10:50 pm   Permalink

My wife and I have our tickets! Looking forward to it!!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ikitnrev
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-02-24 06:11 am   Permalink

The eExtinct Attractions site recently posted pictures of two of the items that will be raffled off at the DVD Release Party.

The first is an exclusive Tiki Room Water Color by Richard Bird. No indication on the size of this painting. I am really hoping that they might sell prints of this image - it is sweet! (note - the scale of the image below is incorrect .... visit the bottom link to see the true aspect ratio0

The second item is this stained glass of Jose, by David Bird.

You do not have to be at the event to win these items - you can purchase raffled tickets ($5 each) via Paypal.
http://the-magic-makers.com/tiki.html

Vern

View Profile of ikitnrev Send a personal message to ikitnrev  Email ikitnrev     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
eacdave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-27 11:16 am   Permalink

thanks for posting those Vern, its going to be great! we are close to sold out, and
our good friend Kevin Kidney will be there too!

TikiCutie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-28 10:51 am   Permalink

Prints of that Richard Bird painting have been available at the Disney Gallery in Disneyland for two years. It is part of my WALL of Tikiroom art prints in my living room.

They may still have it, go to those computers where you order the print and look under Adventureland.

Hope you can get one.

See you all at the event in Anameim, TCers!

Tikicutie

View Profile of TikiCutie Send a personal message to TikiCutie  Email TikiCutie Goto the website of TikiCutie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mouse Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-06 12:21 pm   Permalink

UH HUH...we're gonna have a sing along! So grab a cold one & start rehearsing. Heres the chorus......In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
All the birds sing words and
the flowers croon
In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room.....Dont know if it will be with the Agents or Mr. Sherman [maybe both?] but weze gonna have a blast!.......Remy

View Profile of Mouse Art Send a personal message to Mouse Art  Goto the website of Mouse Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation