FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Disneyland Tiki Room Tribute Event now on sale
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Disneyland Tiki Room Tribute Event now on sale
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-07 1:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-02-14 08:45, CheekyGirl wrote:
I decided to book a room. Mai Tai's or Chef Lapu Lapus in my room after Disneyland!

SoccerTiki and I just booked our room WooHoo!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZuluMagoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-08 7:56 pm   Permalink

I'm in!!

I'll be coming out from Denver for the weekend. Whenever I have a little extra time in SoCal I like to do more tiki apartment hunting, but I don't think it will fit the schedule this time. I'll be flying into LAX Friday afternoon, so I plan on hitting Pann's for a classic googie dining expereince then heading up to the BH Trader Vics afterwards for a drink before driving down to Anaheim. I may also squeeze in a trip back up to Whittier to revisit Oceanic Arts on Saturday am before the event. As an out-of-towner, I pack as much tiki hunting as I can each time I get to the LA area.

View Profile of ZuluMagoo Send a personal message to ZuluMagoo  Email ZuluMagoo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
eacdave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-09 1:13 pm   Permalink

Hi guys only 5 tickets left.....

aloha!

Dave

View Profile of eacdave Send a personal message to eacdave  Email eacdave Goto the website of eacdave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibigb

Posted: 2007-03-16 09:47 am   Permalink

I'm gonna be there, any plans to go into the park (after party) to enjoy the Tiki Room as a group of "experts" ?

View Profile of tikibigb Send a personal message to tikibigb  Email tikibigb Goto the website of tikibigb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-16 1:40 pm   Permalink

How much is the entry fee to Disneyland these daze? a couple thousand? WTF?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-21 01:13 am   Permalink

Aloha! Please Tell me again the details on what Hotel you will be using & are you all planning on going over to the park after the show? I want to try to coordinate... HiPhipaHuLA!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-21 07:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-21 01:13, Hiphipahula wrote:
Aloha! Please Tell me again the details on what Hotel you will be using & are you all planning on going over to the park after the show? I want to try to coordinate... HiPhipaHuLA!

Aloha HiPhipaHula ~ 1st Page/1st Posting lists all the facts. Hope to see you there

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-22 12:09 am   Permalink

I'm in!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
davidleslie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-22 3:10 pm   Permalink

Hi Tiki Folk! Dave Bird here.....I just wanted to clarify the Tiki Room Event Watercolor. The .jpg that was posted is the Disneyland print......Richard Bird did not paint that one....but my dad's piece is in honor of that artwork and is different from the Disney's original. The watercolor that Dad created is just incredible (if I am a little biased....he's my dad!). Dave Oneal commissioned dad to do it and he really had fun with it!

I will have Dad's original piece posted when I get a jpg of it! See ya next week!

Aloha!

dave

[ This Message was edited by: davidleslie 2007-03-22 20:41 ]

View Profile of davidleslie Send a personal message to davidleslie  Email davidleslie Goto the website of davidleslie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-23 6:41 pm   Permalink

WOOOHOOO!! Believe it or not...We're IN! I think. Kinda confused when I ordered the tix...dial up wouldn't fully load the whole page. Hope I got the right thing!

Anyhoo...I actually got the Mr to take a day OFF! German production oughta be down that day!

Can't wait to see everyone AND the DLTR!!

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-24 1:34 pm   Permalink

Damn, I can't make this. I have 2 tickets I need to offload. sigh...........PM me if you're interested.

Jungle

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 3:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-24 13:34, Jungle Trader wrote:
Damn, I can't make this. I have 2 tickets I need to offload. sigh...........PM me if you're interested.

Jungle

Consider them sold!!! We'll swing by and pick them up today on our way to SoCal. See everyone at the event!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-27 08:48 am   Permalink

Some fun (OLD) facts about The Enchanted Tiki Room:

http://www.oitc.com/Disney/Disneyland/Secrets/Adventure/Tiki.html

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-28 8:45 pm   Permalink

WOOHOO!! Time for Roll Call.....Who is OFFICIALLY going to The Enchanted Tiki Room Event and who is staying at The Holiday Inn???

*Soccer Tiki and I will be there and have a room for the night

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-29 01:26 am   Permalink

I booked a room at the Holiday Inn.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation