FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events VampTiki #1 [March 10th 2007]
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
VampTiki #1 [March 10th 2007]
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-12 8:15 pm   Permalink

Corona Contessa! Welcome to TC! There! Royalty hath smiled upon you! Very Ohana like Dr.TikiMojo and his Better half (who might still have a gift in the CD player!) Replaced already!

You will be treated to good vibes anywhere in Cali!

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-12 8:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks Dr Tikimojo, I know you and I are neighbors. Yes we will be at Trader Vics Saturday then on to Forbidden Island. Hope to see you and Mrs Mojo there.

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corona Contessa
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-12 8:24 pm   Permalink

Thank you McTiki, I do feel like the gods are smiling down on me.

View Profile of Corona Contessa Send a personal message to Corona Contessa  Email Corona Contessa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-13 05:48 am   Permalink

UH OH.....I am going to be in BIG trouble with WooHoo....I got home too late to do picture last night...gotta head off to work now, but will post them tonight.

Am I a good teacher or what....the Contessa even posted after I left her pad!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-13 07:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-13 05:48, VampiressRN wrote:
UH OH.....I am going to be in BIG trouble with WooHoo....I got home too late to do picture last night...gotta head off to work now, but will post them tonight.

Am I a good teacher or what....the Contessa even posted after I left her pad!!!!

I'll forgive you, since you were helping promote TC to a friend LOL

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-13 11:31 am   Permalink

UDABOMB WooHoo. Gotta get the newbies up to speed on the tiki scene. I just got an email from Praguelodyte and he will pass off the picture cd to me on Thursday, so should be able to get them posted by no later than Friday. Hope I can remember who everyone is...I missed out on talking to a few folks...so mostly will just include the usual smart-arse party comment on the pix.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 11:33 am   Permalink

Be kind Vamp!

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 5:59 pm   Permalink

My favorite exchange from Vamptiki's party came during a discussion with McTiki:

Me: What do you do for a living.
McTiki: I'm an explosives engineer.
Me: So you blow things up for a living?
McTiki: Yup.
Me: You're now my favorite person in this room.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 6:28 pm   Permalink

I was more coloquial than that!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-13 7:32 pm   Permalink

coloquial = mucho Mai Tai'd

McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-13 7:37 pm   Permalink

Ouch! (I only drunked 2) then switched to Voodoo!

[ This Message was edited by: McTiki 2007-03-13 19:38 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-14 11:12 am   Permalink

McTiki, we never got that much information from you at the tiki party. The Stardust was just blown up in Vegas, you in on that?

This was one of the best parties we have ever been too. Marlene shows a great bash and seeing that we have tikis and an Egyptian master bedroom in common was fun too.

Everyone there was a pleasure to meet or see again. Dr. Tiki Mojo and his wife Eva always bring great things to add to our collection.

We were at the sale under the freeway by 8 am. We missed you all.
Were you there before or after us?

Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-14 4:42 pm   Permalink

Dan! That wasn't me! Beautiful shot though! LOL!

I thouroughly enjoyed meeting Wendy and Dan! Fine Ohana Indeed! (See I put Wendy first!) She designs mugs to die for! You'll see!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-15 7:48 pm   Permalink

Hi McTiki, thank you very much. My web page is getting out of date fast but you can see last years projects on www.claytikis.com I have so many more to add but I never get to it.

Right now I'm waiting for my interview with Pocketiki to come out in issue number two. Because of the Bloody Maori he said he's going to call me Bloody Wendy, which is kind of a swear word in England. But it's all in fun.

It was great to meet you at the party, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-15 8:40 pm   Permalink

Inspirational! A mug maker...meets a mug collector .....and she thanks me? (blush in mass humility) Truly my honor in meeting the both of you! (celebs and all!)

I can't wait to see the next project come to fruition!

Mahalo! Cali Ohana suprema!

McTiki

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation