FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 7 booking online
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 7 booking online
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-20 2:51 pm   Permalink

I got a couple "new" shirts at the ol' salvation army. cant wait to sport em! Itll be interesting to where something other than black for once.

"InK,Drink, and Plants That stinK"

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-23 5:32 pm   Permalink

just booked my tiki oasis tix and a room at the hanalei. i didn't see a link to pre-order the munktiki mug. did i miss out or will the pre-sale be coming later?

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-24 8:49 pm   Permalink

Yo, King!!!! Did U forget about a brother?????

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-24 10:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-23 17:32, kingstiedye wrote:
just booked my tiki oasis tix and a room at the hanalei. i didn't see a link to pre-order the munktiki mug. did i miss out or will the pre-sale be coming later?

the mug was available via presale on the Oasis website

we had to set a cutoff date in order to determine quantity to be manufactured

The run will be 300 (as originally planned) and is not curently sold out so there will be *some* available at the event. Don't ask me how many and don't ask me when. I will announce when the open sale will take place when I figure it out.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-25 06:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-24 20:49, FreddieBallsomic wrote:
Yo, King!!!! Did U forget about a brother?????

you're in, braddah. i got a room with 2 queen size beds.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-05 12:48 pm   Permalink

this thread is not sooo busy. why? post people!

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-06 11:33 am   Permalink

So the Hanalei is going to give up that great name and change to the Crown Plaza. Sigh.....I think the Moai is trying to hide in the trees, in fear of the future.

VampTiki

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2007-05-06 11:34 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-06 6:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-05 14:00, freddiefreelance wrote:
The Red Lion Hanalei is no more, or at least not by that name. From the April 26, 2007, San Diego Union Tribune:
Quote:
The crowning touch
As of Tuesday, no one will be going to the Red Lion Hanalei Hotel on Mission Valley's Hotel Circle anymore. That's because the 416-room hotel changes its name that day to the Crowne Plaza San Diego.

The tropical paradise-themed resort becomes San Diego's first Crowne Plaza, a brand operated by the InterContinental Hotels Group. Despite its new signage and renovated facilities, though, hotel representatives say that ownership and management remain unchanged.

Will this affect our reservations already made for Tiki Oasis???

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 6:52 pm   Permalink

I say,

Move it to the Beverly Hilton!!

Arrrr!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-06 11:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-06 18:52, RevBambooBen wrote:
I say,

Arrrr!!!

...or that little motel across the street from Bamboo Ben's

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 1:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-06 23:13, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-05-06 18:52, RevBambooBen wrote:
I say,

Arrrr!!!

...or that little motel across the street from Bamboo Ben's

Is that the place you can rent rooms by the hour and has the coin operated 1000 Finger Massage beds?

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
IKABOD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 4:18 pm   Permalink

What else are they going to change? The look of the signage and the interior are starting to get that stupid southwest-modern-business-corporate-convention look to it. It's cheap, boring and it helps them save the bottom line.
crap

View Profile of IKABOD Send a personal message to IKABOD  Email IKABOD     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-07 8:23 pm   Permalink

I heard a rumor that

it's all gonna go bye bye

after Oasis!

Yikes!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-08 06:02 am   Permalink

The name is changed. Saw it this morning on my way to work. Very depressing. Still, it's a cool hotel and the Oasis is about the people.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-08 09:32 am   Permalink

if it wasnt for the cool bands, seminars, and all the TC people, oh and RUM, I wouldn't go. That place is on its tiki death bed.
sorry to be such a nay sayer, but the truth is the truth.

Jeff(bigtikidude)
p.s. maybe we can get a bunch of party city rainbow tiki stuff to liven up tiki oasis, ha ha ha.

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2007-05-15 21:46 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation