FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge What Made You Happy Today! pg.35
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 Next Page )
What Made You Happy Today! pg.35
Pyro
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-11 4:39 pm   Permalink

finished wallpapering the RV and my father in law felt good enough to work on his boat (first time I've seen him feeling this good since he started chemo/radiation)

View Profile of Pyro Send a personal message to Pyro  Email Pyro Goto the website of Pyro     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 8:16 pm   Permalink

I try to be a nice person. I think about it and make conscious decisions to be nice. My wife and I were going to the store. I was driving and where the road crosses the bike path by the canal there were 2 people on bikes waiting to cross the road. I stopped and waited to let them cross. Then I headed up to the intersection. A car came speeding around the curve at the intersection and slid into my lane. The maniac driver got control and passed me. If I hadn't stopped to let the people on the bikes cross I would have been a minute or two closer to the intersection and I would have been hit. Is that karma or what? That made me happy. Also, I got my first friend on MySpace today.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 8:50 pm   Permalink

Eating Weinerschnitzel (sp?) Chili Cheese dogs.

its the little things in life sometimes.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-11 10:41 pm   Permalink

Going to Mr. Smiley and Inky Louise-Smiley's wedding in Las Vegas over the weekend. Viva Las Vegas Baby, yeah!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-04 06:26 am   Permalink

Back in May Tornhalo wrote in this forum on this very thread that what had made him happy was "Eating breakfast with a topless girlfriend at noon." I have to tell you that after reading that I had some pictures in my mind. I said to myself that sounds like fun. So, I've been pestering my wife and she finally agreed to indulge me. Well, let me tell you it was a disaster and the whole thing backfired on me. My wife is furious. They kicked us out of Denny's and we are banned for life.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-04 09:55 am   Permalink

khan tiki mon
I heard Norm's is a bit more liberal with their dress codes...

What made me Happy today?
Seeing all the TC Ohana risin up and giving Chongolio a little lift,
either by donating pieces or buying some of the tickets for his raffle!
So much LOVE! and that's why I'm Happy today! If you wanna
learn more about Chongolio's Ohana Hut Raffle go to...
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=24550&forum=12&start=0

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-05 06:33 am   Permalink

Knowing that tikicleen and the drunken hat were able to purchase the Islander tiki from the robbers that hijacked said tiki from Pollardville before the auction.

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-06 04:07 am   Permalink

Hearing that they were able to get that tiki indeed made me happy. Hope that the people that snaked it out from under them didn't try to fleece them too much for it.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-06 06:21 am   Permalink

Last Friday I raced to the hospital because they had taken my Dad off the ventilator and he was expected to die within minutes. He kept breathing. He's expected to go home Monday.

For those of you who still smoke, I'll give you an extremely brief horror story: Dad lost part of two lungs and had his esophagus removed. His tissue is so damaged from radiation, he has out-of-control scarring in his chest. He literally made medical history in the past year having FIFTY follow-up surgeries from his esophagectomy. Pneumonias, infections, an inoperable hole in his throat, feeding tube. But hey who am I to tell you how live your life. Smoke up!

Anyway, my dad is still with us and that made me happy today.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-07 09:45 am   Permalink

For my birthday gift I got a certificate good for "free time to explore the tiki scene" during our upcoming family vacation to San Diego.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-07 11:40 am   Permalink

Martiki said that Forbidden Island will probably have a float in the Alameda Fourth of July Parade next year!!! Yay!!! That damned parade wakes me up every year as it passes a block from my home, so since I can't beat 'em, I'll join 'em!
Happy Happy Happy

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-08 09:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-05 06:33, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
Knowing that tikicleen and the drunken hat were able to purchase the Islander tiki from the robbers that hijacked said tiki from Pollardville before the auction.

This made me very happy.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-10 6:13 pm   Permalink

New Crowded House CD.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-11 7:47 pm   Permalink

I pulled into a metered parking spot that had 2 hours left on it.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-11 7:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-11 19:47, Bora Boris wrote:
I pulled into a metered parking spot that had 2 hours left on it.

Saweet!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation