FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Bilge » » What Made You Happy Today! pg.35
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 Next Page )
What Made You Happy Today! pg.35
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-04 10:22 pm   Permalink

http://www.spam.com/

( and I don't even have speakers on my system!!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 08:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-04 22:22, RevBambooBen wrote:

Wow! Even a museum! Scary!!!!!!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 1:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-04 22:22, RevBambooBen wrote:

Hey BBooBen, you're right, it's great with or without speakers...thanks for the laugh!
Now I want to fry up some SPAM(no tequila)!

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-05 1:26 pm   Permalink

;O Cats. cuz dey funneh.

dat an im ty-erd Zz..

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-07 7:12 pm   Permalink

My Colonoscopy! I know what yer thinkin'..."this is something nobody could possibly be happy about". But, after dreading it all week (the procedure & the diagnosis), it's a relief to get it over with and walk out with a clean bill of health. The worst part of the whole thing was not being able to eat or drink (liquor) yesterday and then having to drink about a 1/2 gallon of this nasty tasting liquid that goes thru you like Drano thru a clogged drain. The only upside to this whole experience is they get you so f#cked up on painkillers and sedatives you leave there in a velvet fog (and I don't mean Mel Torme).

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-10 08:52 am   Permalink

This past weekend, actually.

I've been shopping for a grill for a little while and had been leaning toward a Char-Griller Super Pro (Smokin' Pro without the added side box). Here's their comparison from the their

Well, when I saw this, I couldn't hold back. They blew the competition away onnacounta they had the only grill that came in a Hi Graphic - 4 Color 7.5 cubic ft Carton; and they weren't lyin'! Here it is!

The directions say two people are required to put it together. I had three, me, myself, and I. It took me six Mai Tais and a W&N WO with Ting to assemble it. The ash hod I got separately from another company.

After burning off the factory residue with a full load of natural hardwood charcoal, seasoning the cast iron grill plates, and smudging it with sage, I broke the grill in with hickory chip smoked Châteaubriand (± Filet Mignon with out the bacon and the toasted wafer) marinated in extra virgin olive oil, chianti, fresh basil and thyme with black pepper and sea salt; baked potato; roasted poblano pepper; green and yellow squash; corn on the cob; and roasted mango.

I'm gonna order the optional right side shelf online. They leave it off in hopes that you'll add their smoker side box instead. The main grill can be used as a smoker, but the side box is necessary if you really want to do it right.

They also have an accessory to turn the grill into a vehicle tow bar ornament (aka tailgate grill). It plugs right into the back of your SUV/truck towbar receptacle. I don't think I'll be getting that, but it looks like fun.

Anybody need a Hi Graphic - 4 Color 7.5 cubic ft Carton? I'm finished with mine.

Hmmph. Spelling.

[ This Message was edited by: The Gnomon 2007-09-10 17:47 ]

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-10 5:56 pm   Permalink

This morning at the perfect time I heard from a very cool old friend. She had a Texas accent so thick I could barely understand her at times which made it all the better... it made my heart & soul happy, I laughed out loud when I hung up & I smiled all day. Today was a GREAT DAY!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-15 09:28 am   Permalink

I woke up in my own bed this morning. (I survived my trip to Ohio.)

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-17 11:39 am   Permalink

Watching the
The TakeOffs rip through an awesome set of surf tunes at the Sheraton in Poipu while watching a nice south swell keeping the surfers stoked as the sun set. Oh yeah and sea turtles, lot of them!

Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-18 12:16 pm   Permalink

Grill tools end of season. Stamina Tool Set marked down to $9.99 and bought at BB&B with an expired L-and-T 20% off coupon for $7.99.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-18 12:46 pm   Permalink

Receiving an amazing gift from the Big Island!
Let me just state for the record that Tiki Shark (aka: Brad Parker) rocks my world!!!

!Happy!Happy!Happy!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
john
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 12:37 am   Permalink

http://www.vikingkittens.com

View Profile of john Send a personal message to john  Email john Goto the website of john     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-19 05:25 am   Permalink

One ripe guava,
Two ripe mangoes,
Three ripe key limes, and
Four ripe passion fruits

Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-19 10:17 am   Permalink

..i refused to talk like a pirate today...and that makes me happy cuz' i think that whole concept of "talk like a pirate day" is lame.....yeesh!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-19 4:19 pm   Permalink

12 hours sleep.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation