FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Mooney's velvet finished- paintings by pat vassar
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Mooney's velvet finished- paintings by pat vassar
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 03:52 am   Permalink

Awesome stuff Pat, I need to be 2 people so I can spend all day over here. Your Green Tiki would look Great on my wall.
See you at Hukilau!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 4:19 pm   Permalink

Wow!!! Awesome art!! I want summmmm!
So yer gonna be @ Hukilau huh?!? Great, now I gotta stuff my pockets with even more $$$ before I go...

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 7:34 pm   Permalink

holy moly its pat. this man is a great artist both tiki and tatoo. he did my tatoo and i have several of his prints and a carved palm tiki from him. he put me on to this site. flipping awesome to see you on here. i have got to get back to the shop and have my next tatoo done by this man.

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 7:59 pm   Permalink

Great new pieces Pat!
it's gonna be cool to be be able to see all that work
in one place and in-person at the hukilau!
JOY!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-01 8:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-05-25 09:39, greentikipat wrote:

Kahu-man, thanks a lot. wish you could be there -you're always such a cool supporter. much mahalos!

No problem man, I love looking at your stuff, I really wish I could support you more. I have my entire right arm that I would love to give to you for a tiki masterpiece! I wish you knew how much I want to put the money together to have you do me a version of the Moko Tiki you carved. I want a velvet wahine from you. It may take me some time, but I will find a way to support you more than just words. For now it is the best I can do. But I do plan on doing more than just words.

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-03 9:27 pm   Permalink

aloha all!

Mooney man- thanks so much! see you at da huk, yea?
mr.Benz~ looking foreward to it, -i think she'll end up with a nightgown, that okay?;)
Ku KU- mahalos,man! hell yea, bring more$$$$!! buy it all!! look foreward to meeting you.
talo ka- what's up man- how've you been? opening my own shop on madeira beach very soon- you're gonna love it! on gulf blvd; water view from my work station- wait for the grand opening to get tattooed! a month or so.
LLT~ right-on, man!! hukilau is gonna be off the hook this year!(i guess it has been all along, but getting to meet so many new folks this year is amazing) looking fore ward to seeing you!
Kahu- man, you rock. let me know when you're getting ready, i'll make it worth your while. much mahalos, bro!!

well-no new photos just yet, but stuff is underway. i'll try to post a bunch just before the big weekend. a week and a half away!!
f@ckin deadlines!!!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-09 9:42 pm   Permalink

here's the last two paintings finished for hukilau. i wanted one more velvet, but the gods of time will not permit.

i would have more details, but my camera's battery died dead( i got the shot of the velvet after it died once), and i can't find the rechargeable. maybe at work?
aloha all and mahalo for taking a peek!! see you hukilau ohana soon!
HUKILAU WILL BE GONE-LONG LIVE THE HUK!!!!

View Profile of greentikipat Send a personal message to greentikipat  Email greentikipat Goto the website of greentikipat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 03:25 am   Permalink

Sweet painting pat!Can't wait to see you and all your Art in person,Aloha your friend Jimmy Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 09:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-06-09 21:42, greentikipat wrote:
here's the last two paintings finished for hukilau. i wanted one more velvet, but the gods of time will not permit.

Any chance this will make it as a print?!?!?! Man I love that painting! Great job as always.

Have an awesome time at Hukilau, not that you will need to be encouraged right.

View Profile of Kahu Send a personal message to Kahu      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-10 10:16 am   Permalink

Awesome work Pat!
gonna be oggling these in just 3 days!
YIPPEE!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 02:00 am   Permalink

so here we are- definatly my last post before hukilau! got the second finished frame from my good friend Albert tonight. the other was finished only a few nights ago.
thought i would share some pics for those who cannot make it to ft. lauderdale. they kind of suck; i didn't make the effort to light them better. but here goes!! mahalo for looking!

this next one is the piece we just mounted a bit ago. i couldn't begin to capture the depth he put into it.

well hope you can enjoy some of this- we'll be raising mugs to all ohana who aren't with us this weekend -EVERY NIGHT!!! mahalo for looking!!!!!cheers!!!!!!

AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-12 08:22 am   Permalink

The frames are almost as good as the Paintings. Can't wait to see these up close and personal!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-15 06:05 am   Permalink

Aloha Pat!!! To all those that cruz this thread? If you love the ART images that pat posts here, You should see them in person!!! They are so amazing in real life i was just lucky enough to see them at the Hukilau this weekend and his friend JD has some sweet Art as well. Great meeting you both and your Art is gonna Blow up Big time,Aloha your friend Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-15 5:03 pm   Permalink

Cool stuff pat!

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
greentikipat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-06-19 02:25 am   Permalink

aloha station~ hey tom! as you saw, the frames ARE as cool as the paintings! great weekend, man!! hope to see you soon. Lexine loves her tiki pendant!!!! mahalos to you dude. love my piece too!! talk with you soon about retail!!!!!

Mooney the Man-!!!!~aloha my friend! you are one of the most (self) understated tiki carvers/surf painters i have ever met- i could never thank you enough for the cool pieces~work's under way to come back at you!!you rock me like a hurricane!!(maybe a tropical storm?)talk with you soon also man.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation