FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts updated!! 4-13-18!!! Page 22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
updated!! 4-13-18!!! Page 22
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 12:38 am   Permalink

You know I am really lovin' your evolved style, it's very different from your previous paintings. I love how he's arched back like that, and anything with flames rules (it's the aries in me)!

Can't wait to see the end result!

EDIT: glad to see you are still going forward with your work!

[ This Message was edited by: ravenne 2007-08-12 00:39 ]

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 1:22 pm   Permalink

Thanks ivanchan.......it's fun for me to see where it ends up as well!
Ravenne...stay tuned! And start a thread with your first tiki piece! GO on! Make the leap! Everyone is doin' it! First one's for free!:)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WideWorldofExotica?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
www.thetackytiki.com

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 1:39 pm   Permalink

FIREBREATHER IS LOOKIN BOMBS!
that Green hits the spot!
What a mug that would make!
Only a week til your Birthday Big Boy!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 1:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-13 13:22, suburbanpagan wrote:
Ravenne...stay tuned! And start a thread with your first tiki piece! GO on! Make the leap! Everyone is doin' it! First one's for free!:)

All in due time goof!
I am excited though, and when the day comes and I start posting my own pieces...you'll either know before anyone, or it'll be in secret....the suspense!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 11:46 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Kevin! I got you some dance lessons for your birthday! I was gonna get you some art supplies,but i know that dancing is your true passion!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 1:48 pm   Permalink

Hi! My name is Kevin G. and I taught John Travolta how to drunkenly flop all over the Tiki Farm parking lot dance floor! Thanks for the b-day wishes!

www.thetackytiki.com

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 2:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-08-20 13:48, suburbanpagan wrote:
and I taught John Travolta how to drunkenly flop all over the Tiki Farm parking lot dance floor!

Hot.

Happy Birthday again!

Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 8:08 pm   Permalink

Hey sub-pagan, that fire breather is something else! There's some irony in the design there which really works.... Very cool!

www.samgambino.com

[ This Message was edited by: Sam Gambino 2007-08-20 20:09 ]

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-20 8:40 pm   Permalink

The fire Breather is AMAZING! Clever and with dramatic lighting! I'm also digging the green tiki with the wispys green designs in the background.
So are you totally working digitally now? Nothing on canvas or board? but.... how do you know what it'll really look like till u get a quality print out? right? U could print on canvas, and that'll look really nifty!

Big aloha!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 11:28 pm   Permalink

The joy of digital painting, TSA! I can save many variations of my pieces! Thanks Sam! Always an honor!

In progress...back to my intimate wall hanging roots!

Ravenne.....did you know that TGTTM is in reruns again? And so it lives!

Ivan, the house is killing me but is looking great! I'll post pics when I'm done!

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2007-08-22 23:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2007-08-22 23:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2007-08-22 23:36 ]

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-22 11:57 pm   Permalink

I like the new one yer workin out, killer.

Quote:

On 2007-08-22 23:28, suburbanpagan wrote:
Ravenne.....did you know that TGTTM is in reruns again? And so it lives!

That explains why Eric has been harassing me with emails...

ivanchan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-24 5:25 pm   Permalink

Ooooh, wall hanging roots. I love it. You've got such a hand with atmosphere, that painting is so commanding! (Love the teeth especially.)

I look forward to the pics of the house! Take it easy on yourself--I have many friends who are contractors and they're always hurting themselves, poor guys.

Take care,

I.

Ivan Chan Studio: Invite Beauty
http://ivanchan.com

View Profile of ivanchan Send a personal message to ivanchan  Goto the website of ivanchan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-25 11:55 pm   Permalink

Here's the essence of Kenny from a photo taken at the Bash by our very own Ravenne!

www.thetackytiki.com

ivanchan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-26 12:01 am   Permalink

Quite...essential!

I.

Ivan Chan Studio: Invite Beauty
http://ivanchan.com

View Profile of ivanchan Send a personal message to ivanchan  Goto the website of ivanchan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-27 09:34 am   Permalink

OK Im totally cracking up. Esssenssseeeeee!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation