FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts updated!! 4-13-18!!! Page 22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
updated!! 4-13-18!!! Page 22
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 12:13 am   Permalink

OK. First off, this caricature is REALLY off but this is a first rough sketch that will be refined and I like it anyhow! Haha! This is DJ Lee in a guest role on Scooby Doo or something along those lines...stay tuned

http://www.thetackytiki.com/new_gallery.html
This is a link to my online portfolio. For the love of God, don't click on the metal chicken!

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2007-09-21 00:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2007-09-21 00:45 ]

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 08:57 am   Permalink

A li'l progress this morning

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WideWorldofExotica?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
www.thetackytiki.com

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 6:12 pm   Permalink

dude! the first run on DJ Lee is awesome! I love that Scooby Doo style!

But the 2nd one is turnin out cool too!

Killer!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 10:07 am   Permalink

Scooby Doo Style for the Mr. DJ Lee! Hands down...CLASSIC! When you gonna do a Scooby Doo flyer for our upcoming Tonga Hut gig? Slacker!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 1:42 pm   Permalink

I agree! We should ALL have an alternate scooby doo version of ourselves! But I am also commited to righting this ship so I persevere! LLT! Your patience shall be rewarded! How? Not sure, but I just know it!

www.thetackytiki.com

ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 6:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-22 13:42, suburbanpagan wrote:
LLT! Your patience shall be rewarded! How? Not sure, but I just know it!

!!!

Awesome.

Anyway! DJ Lee protrait is lookin great Kevy!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-24 12:00 am   Permalink

This is a rough of what I imagine occurs when you anger the gods

www.thetackytiki.com

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-25 12:55 am   Permalink

Testing the Gods

www.thetackytiki.com

Tabu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-25 02:21 am   Permalink

I'm diggin' the wrath of the gods pieces. Reminds me of the reception I get at home, coming home a few hours late in a booze soaked daze. Ha ha.

View Profile of Tabu Send a personal message to Tabu  Email Tabu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-25 1:12 pm   Permalink

Are those last two pieces the same...? or different?

if so, what happened to the firey mouth one?

Both are coolies!

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-29 08:31 am   Permalink

Sorry about the delay, but I usually try to have something new to show when I reply but I haven't been productive artwise at all!
Tabu: Haha! Classic reaction! Yeah, usually what follows "Testing the Gods" is "The Wrath of the Gods"! Hahaha! Glad I could strike a chord with that one! Thanks!
Ravenne: The first one is my quick sketch, then I looked at it and wanted more symmetry and the second one was "born" out of it! Glad you like it-I was wanting to put it in the show but since my printer bailed out on me, it's a no go! Oh well, maybe next time!

www.thetackytiki.com

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-29 09:27 am   Permalink

Printer down? Bummer! that's why i paints with a brush and canvas Kevvy! No technology glitch is gonna keep the pieces from being produced! I know you're no stranger to art in the physical world...dig up some of your older framed masterpieces and bring em down to the Tonga hut tonight!Or are you planning more of a dance/performance art thing for the show?????

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-29 09:34 am   Permalink

Ugh! that's such a major bummer about the printer! Do you have a laptop? Bring that as yer mini-gallery. A nice little "add-on" cooool interactive..new wave of art and technology for you to present.

No PowerPoints tho, pls. !

But try too!

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-09-29 11:15 am   Permalink

Download 'em on CD and head to Kinkos. I think you can even email them to Kinkos, but not sure.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 12:19 am   Permalink

Why hello there! Oh me? I've been a busy beaver! Yessirree Bob!

Sleepy Haiku

The days are long
Nights are short
No time for goodies

www.thetackytiki.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation