FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts updated!! 4-13-18!!! Page 22
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
updated!! 4-13-18!!! Page 22
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 10:01 am   Permalink

Hypnotique
Thank you MHH,LLT and TSA! My apologies for not being as productive lately, but I am in the midst of a new art surge so let's see where these go! I am going more minimal and stylized for the backgrounds in these new ones, I'm glad you like! I've noticed that, since I've been using the new tikicentral upload link, my images have been a little low rez looking. I think I'll go back to my original uploading method. Maybe it's just me!

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2007-12-31 10:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2007-12-31 17:52 ]

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-31 10:41 am   Permalink

Great looking new tiki, the tube mouth reminds me of Hopi Kachinas and the eyes remind me of gold foil covered chocolate coins! I like the subtle background too.

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-11 01:51 am   Permalink

A new piece from the mysterious mind of Kevin G.
I love Malibu lighting and I love Mary Blair

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WideWorldofExotica?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
www.thetackytiki.com

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-12 01:58 am   Permalink

One of my many vintage menu fantasies...

www.thetackytiki.com

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-13 6:45 pm   Permalink

The Magma Room
New Fantasy Menu Piece by Kevin G.

www.thetackytiki.com

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 12:07 am   Permalink

The Rincon Room
Inspired by Bongofury's latest pics of the Rincon Room
I hope to have this piece refined and ready to present at the Endless Summer shindig!

www.thetackytiki.com

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 12:59 am   Permalink

Oh Man!!!!! all your pics are ticklin' me eyes. Really knock out, jaw droppin color candy. The Rincon Room piece is beyond awesome! Bongofury is a lucky dude

Keep up the keepin up.

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 01:21 am   Permalink

Surrealistic giant clams.
You should put that on velvet SP.
Cool new logo Bongo.
Rincon!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 08:45 am   Permalink

Thanks, gents! Contrary to popular opinion, you guys are top shelf! Haha! Aw, just kidding you knuckleheads!

www.thetackytiki.com

Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 5:31 pm   Permalink

NICE! The Magma Room - that's a moody piece of beauty there. And, looks a whole bunch like the composition of the painting I just started (well the giant tiki god with hands out stretched towards us). Now, I really didn't see your piece till just now, and I sketched my comp yesterday... so it's just another sign of the 100 monkey thing. Or, you are inspiring me on some inter-dimensional dream level. No doubt!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-23 8:53 pm   Permalink

Brad! Thanks! It just goes to show we are all on a cosmic tiki art wavelength! I was inspired by the Hinky Dinks menu with Frankenstein peering ominously from the background with grasping hands ready to strike! Man, what I'd give to be a menu artist from the day!

hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-25 7:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-23 17:31, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
NICE! The Magma Room - that's a moody piece of beauty there.

Indeed. neat stuff.

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ivanchan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-30 4:40 pm   Permalink

Man, I've missed seeing your artwork.

Haunting and cool!

Take care,

I.

Ivan Chan Studio: Invite Beauty
http://ivanchan.com

View Profile of ivanchan Send a personal message to ivanchan  Goto the website of ivanchan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-18 11:46 pm   Permalink

OK.... so it's been quite a while since I've posted anything new........I have, however, updated my website with a much better tiki gallery so you can check out all of my recent pieces in one place without having to dig deep into this post to see what I've been up to! Plus, I have added a sketchbook section that shows some of my other ideas in early stages that may become finished pieces at some point.......let me just say that "The Floating Head of Baaghlaadoush" definitely WILL be a painting! If that title intrigues you, please investigate at:

http://www.thetackytiki.com

and nose around!

Here's a taste of the sketchbook: ballpoint pen and liquid paper, scanned and imported for further... ahem.....experiments.

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan 2009-03-19 17:02 ]

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-21 8:25 pm   Permalink

new doodle....may work on it but, for some reason, it just seems too...I don't know....... done already........ I think I need a mood to work off of instead of just another tiki.........am I rambling?

www.thetackytiki.com

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation