FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki World leaders and their Tiki mugs
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
World leaders and their Tiki mugs
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-08 11:00 pm   Permalink

Pope Alexander 6th!!!! Rodrigo Borgia, Roman Catholic Pope from 1492 until his death, is the most memorable of the corrupt and secular popes of the Renaissance. My favorite world leader from that period! with an Oli-Oli mug no less!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 12:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-08 15:43, MakeDaMug wrote:

LLT's sucked so I'm bumpin'!! Sorry Kinny!!

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-09 12:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-09 00:44, MakeDaMug wrote:
LLT's sucked so I'm bumpin'!! Sorry Kinny!!

Agreed.

It's amazing how gorgeous and photogenic Marylin Monroe was. GROG had never seen this photo of Marylin before. The woman had unparalleled beauty, then and now.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 07:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-08 22:38, squid wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-08 14:23, Swanky wrote:
I was going to do a Last Supper scene with a big Mystery Drink bowl, but, some folks might not think that was funny, so...

We're waiting... Don't make me or Grog do it first.

Go for it. Me too busy. I barely got that one together in a free moment...

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 08:41 am   Permalink

Just don't put Pope Alexander the 6th in there....
He's just not as hot as Marilyn!
In fact, read the accounts of his funereal! It was a sweltering tme of year and the body didn't "lie in state" too well!!! ick!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kollektor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 10:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

It's amazing how gorgeous and photogenic Marylin Monroe was. GROG had never seen this photo of Marylin before. The woman had unparalleled beauty, then and now.

Gee, I thought that was the thin Anna Nicole.

View Profile of Tiki Kollektor Send a personal message to Tiki Kollektor  Goto the website of Tiki Kollektor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Surf tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 10:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-09 10:27, Tiki Kollektor wrote:
Quote:

Gee, I thought that was the thin Anna Nicole.

My son came in last night while I had that picture up and he asked if it was Gwen Stefani.

View Profile of Surf tiki Send a personal message to Surf tiki  Email Surf tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 11:09 am   Permalink

GROG SEZ:
Quote:

Looking closely, I can see why Ernie loves this photograph so much...

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 11:12 am   Permalink

That is soooooo wrong!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 5:05 pm   Permalink

For godzsake someone give Ruzic his meds!!!! This is the WORLD LEADERS and their tiki mugs thread, not the obscure Popes and GROGs with their tiki mugs thread.

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 7:40 pm   Permalink

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-09 8:06 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-09 11:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-09 00:53, GROG wrote:

Forever Breathtaking...........

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-10 08:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-09 11:09, little lost tiki wrote:
GROG SEZ:
Quote:

Looking closely, I can see why Ernie loves this photograph so much...

Again, thank God for photoshop...

K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-04-10 09:41 am   Permalink

Why did you bump Kinny's post? He went and derailed a great thread that was already funny and classic by posting a malicious and unprovoked attack on GROG.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation