FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mai Tai and Coco Loco laying siege to Southern CA for a crazy kind of cookoo week 3/25 - 4/1
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Mai Tai and Coco Loco laying siege to Southern CA for a crazy kind of cookoo week 3/25 - 4/1
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 5:03 pm   Permalink

Lock up your liquor cabinets!!! Coco Loco and I are headin' down to Southern CA for a week of debauchery. We're actually leaving today (Sunday) in just a few minutes. Gonna swing by Junge Trader's on the way down to pick up his tickets for that Enchanted Tiki Room event next Saturday.

After much procrastination, our fly-by-the-pants last minute flexible schedule is the following. We plan on going to Disneyland on Monday and Tuesday, Tiki Ti on Wednesday, most likely hitting the Hollywood area on Thursday (no real defined plans for Thursday yet - maybe Damon's for lunch and Trader Vic's for dinner), Tiki Taix on Friday, and The Enchanted Tiki Room Event at the Holiday Inn on Saturday plus Disneyland with the whole gang and room parties that night! We're really looking forward to this week, and the chance to hang out with some of the Hoity Toitys!!!

If anyone has any recommendations on sights to see, or if ya wanna hook up, feel free to PM us, and I'll send you my cell phone number. I will have my laptop with me, and will check PM's daily.

[ This Message was edited by: Mai Tai 2007-03-25 17:05 ]

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 5:13 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know if Tiki Taix is still going on this Friday March 30th? I haven't seen any posts on Tiki Central about it, and I haven't received any e-mail messages about it for this month either?

Also, we'd love to hit the Tonga Hut Tiki Night on Saturday, but we are already going to the Tiki Room event. We'll try to squeeze that one in if possible.

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 5:38 pm   Permalink

When Bill says lock up your liquor cabinets, he's not kidding. His name,........is Mai Tai!! No drinking in Disneyland, Bill, I know your secrets.
Have fun!!!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 5:44 pm   Permalink

Cool!

I'm looking forward to seeing you Wednesday.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2007-03-25 5:47 pm   Permalink

WooHoo! Can't wait to see you two

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-25 7:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-25 17:38, Jungle Trader wrote:
No drinking in Disneyland,

However they do have a little bar at California Adventure - right over the Little Mermaid restaurant. Bring your ETR Dole Whip over and mix it with a little rum for added Disney delight.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2007-03-25 8:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-25 19:38, BettyBleu wrote:
Quote:

However they do have a little bar at California Adventure - right over the Little Mermaid restaurant. Bring your ETR Dole Whip over and mix it with a little rum for added Disney delight.

BettyBleu, you read my mind!!! it's a great place to have a cocktail and watch the rollercoaster!!! Hmm......Maybe I'll have to meet them Monday or Tuesday!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-26 06:17 am   Permalink

Hey Mai Tai...maybe you can find a store down there that sells the new Reef Sandals....Each sandal has a 3oz flask in the heel......Disneyland could truly be the ''happiest'' place on earth...Have a safe trip..Does this mean Northern California can now unlock their liquor cabinets?

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-26 11:56 am   Permalink

You betcha! Martiki is even leaving the back door to forbidden Island open now....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rev. Griz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-03-26 1:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-25 19:38, BettyBleu wrote:
Quote:

Besides the obvious places in downtown disney, there's also a little bar over at the hotel called the Lost Bar that I've always liked. I've closed that place down a few times listening to some pretty good rock and roll. One night I was like the only person there and every time I got up from my table, they'd come and take my drink no matter how full. Then I'd go complain and they'd give me a new one. I met the Anaheim police that night they were surprisingly professional and polite in spite of where they discovered my stupid drunk ass at 2am. The Lost Bar used to be my refuge from the disney deluge before they opened California adventure. I haven't been to any bar in CA as yet but I think I'll be down there soon, I'll have to check that out. Nothing better than disneyland with a good buzz on.

I know it's anathema here but the Rainforest Cafe mixes some pretty wicked fruity concoctions. I like their Panama Punch. If you can stand the decor long enough to drink a couple you'll be trying to ride the elephants. If you meet the Anaheim police, tell 'em Griz says hi!

View Profile of Rev. Griz Send a personal message to Rev. Griz  Email Rev. Griz Goto the website of Rev. Griz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-27 10:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-26 11:56, Haole'akamai wrote:
You betcha! Martiki is even leaving the back door to forbidden Island open now....

Does that mean that the, ahem, back door is no longer forbidden?

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-03-27 3:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-03-26 11:56, Haole'akamai wrote:

Not with The Jab still around.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 11:32 am   Permalink

Ray's Mistake versus Boxing workout tonight.
Ding Ding Ding -- the winner by TKO is a Ray's Mistake!
I'll see ya there!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 1:39 pm   Permalink

Schweeeeet!!! We'll see ya at the Tiki Ti tonight!

Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-28 1:46 pm   Permalink

We're having a great time down in SoCal. Hung out with Al and had lunch at Disneyland yesterday. Braved that stormy blustery weather, and still had a great time! Toughing out the bad weather meant no waiting in line! We're heading out to Hollywood right now - next stop, The Tiki Ti!!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation