FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-17 8:03 pm   Permalink

This 9pm second show is killing me...I couldn't keep my eyes open, so went to bed. Not surprised by the cut. I was talking to my Mom tonight and think she hit the nail on the head....this group of dancers is just not as good as the previous groups.

Still...I wouldn't be able to walk down the stairs without falling...so think they do pretty well for not being professionals. I too love the dresses.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-17 11:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-10-17 18:31, Bora Boris wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-17 16:49, JenTiki wrote:
And I should've asked this on my last message, but who was the musical guest this time?

Wayne Newton filling in for Gloria Estefan.

Thank you very much, Bobo!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-22 8:10 pm   Permalink

Oh no! We have an Osmond down!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-22 8:19 pm   Permalink

And what a thud it was!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-22 9:27 pm   Permalink

Just MHO...

Marie = definitely was not going to be a 10...hope she is OK though...that was quite a surprize
Jane = wow...she sure sexied it up tonight and nice job
Mark = I liked it...he really does try and kinda grows on ya
Sabrina = very nice and I think she trys so hard
Jennie = too hip hop and jumpy, boring, but the judges liked it
Helio = crappy music, they are so well matched for each other, but the judges felt it was too mechanical
Melanie = very hot...damn good, he is an arse...but cute
Cameron = absolutely fabulous...very sultry...best dance of the night

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-23 12:11 am   Permalink

And here's my take on this evening's performances:

Marie - Getting boring. Maybe the faint was all a ploy to get sympathy votes. Okay, I'm kidding.

Jane - Much hotter tonight than the last time she was supposed to be hot. I think she was lovely.

Mark - Eeewww! He's so dorky and awkward when he dances that I really can't see why he's still there. He must go soon! Definitely the worst dancer of the bunch.

Sabrina - Nice extensions! Oh, her legs looked long too She looked much older, sexier, and more elegant than before. I believed it.

Jennie - The Leeza Gibbons of this season. She has certainly improved, but she did totally lose the energy in the middle of the dance. I think she only has another week or two in her.

Helio - I miss his usual passion. He's got the latin blood that should be able to make these dances steamy, but it just wasn't there tonight.

Melanie - Whew! That girl can move! I really hope they put Maks with a really bad dancer next season so we don't have to put up with his ego for long. He needs to learn that his job is simply to make the celebrity look good. Not steal the spotlight every chance he gets/takes.

Cameron - Finally we're seeing what I had hoped for at the beginning of the season. From years of watching him on All My Children, I knew he had the passion and drama in him. He's finally learning to put it into the dance and letting the character take over.

I think the bottom two will be Jennie and Mark. And I hope, hope, hope that Mark finally goes home tomorrow!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-23 04:49 am   Permalink

I think you are right Jen on the ones to cut. I think it will be Mark....just no dancing talent.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-10-30 05:55 am   Permalink

I had to work late last night so missed the show.

How did everyone do? I wish they had reruns or delayed replays. Will catch the show tonight. Looking forward to reviews by fellow gawkers.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 10:05 pm   Permalink

Humph - Sabrina, huh? Either Marie or Jane should have been the one to go home.

Not wishing anyone ill; I believe it's for the best. I feel that the show is going to be more legitimate now. I certainly will be happier about the outcome.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-10-30 11:22 pm   Permalink

I completely agree. It just concerns me that neither Marie, nor Jane were in the bottom two. At least Sabrina is out of the way now and the others can be judged on dance ability rather than spunkiness!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-05 9:05 pm   Permalink

Yay! They're bringing back DanceCenter tomorrow night!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-05 9:49 pm   Permalink

LOL

Marie - The first dance was great...the second was boring...I almost thought she would hit the deck again tonight as she was going into the hyperventilation mode again.

Jane - Damn...she looks better in her outfits than some of the professionals...so elegant!!! I moved into the voting mode to support her tonight...she is such a classy lady.

Jennie - Mediocre, but graceful.

Helio - I thought he was hot tonight and looked like he really enjoyed himself.

Melanie - Damn good!!! Even Mr Snooty looked like he had fun tonight.

Cameron - He was a bundle of energy tonight and the last dance was great. He can sure jump!!!

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-05 9:52 pm   Permalink

E-ghaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Jane was horrid. What are they seeing?!

Mel B and, especially, Jennie should have scored higher.

I'm appalled at both Carrie Ann's and Len's judging all the way 'round.

I'm with you, though, Jen. Big Yeah that DanceCenter is coming back!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-08 05:51 am   Permalink

Despite my 5 votes for Jane looks like she got eliminated (I missed the show). I think Marie is only on due to popular vote...but don't think she will last much longer.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-08 10:04 am   Permalink

Yeah, and in the light ofher pop passing, she'll get a sympathy vote.

With the way they switched around the reveal on Tuesday (no bottom two), I have a feeling she was the bottom two with Jane. They didn't go for the regular elimination because you'd be having what's-his-dace hanging out in the red light by himself.

Jane is very elegant, but she's stiff (appearing crazy-stiff and more out of place when she danced Latin). I think they're giving Jennie a raw deal. She's entertaining and the routines she's doing are terribly complex. I don't know why the judges are being so hard on her. Mel B is showing why she was chosen to be a Spice Girl in the first place; her floor-craft is superior. Helio is losing his passion (interest?) in his routines. I think pure drive might be the only thing fueling him on at this point. Cameron really wants this; I just don't know if he's able to give enough time to devote to perfecting his dance skills.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation