FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-12 9:32 pm   Permalink

Jennie = the jolly green giant dance was not great/second dance was better but still short of fantastic

Cameron = the waltz was magical even without a bow-tie/the dance was too chaotic for me

Marie = first dance so so/second dance she really kicked up but not very jive...more country line dance

Helio = fabulous Paso Doble and loved the gold and black/second dance was dabomb

Mel = she looked fabulous on the tango/I loved the second dance very kewl

The judges are really get down to brass tacks. I think the popular vote is only going to work for a couple of folks this year. WooHoo...Michael Flatley next week...should be good.

I am having a hard time choosing between Mel & Helio.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-12 9:39 pm   Permalink

While watching Cameron's Cha Cha Cha I scratched my eyes out.

I hope new ones form over night.

[ This Message was edited by: Bora Boris 2007-11-12 21:39 ]

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-13 05:03 am   Permalink

LOL....no kidding...it is pitifully painful. Hope your eyes recover for the show tonight.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-13 07:44 am   Permalink

Did anyone realised that Julianne was wearing Jane's dress from he previous week?

It's funny that Jenny keeps getting told that she's better than she giving. I wonder if she feels like she's given everything she can and is confused. Marie looked like a lump out there. Cameron was a dud. The audiences are getting pretty savvy, so they both need to up there content if they want to stick around. What's with the pantsuits, Mel? Helio showed a passion for the dance again. He back as my forerunner.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-13 10:15 am   Permalink

I did notice that dress was familiar! Not sure if it's the same one, but pretty darned close!

It's great to see Helio back in form! Don't know what happened for the past few weeks, but he was awesome in that banana suit!

I think Marie did fairly well, but if she weren't getting the sympathy vote this week, it would be her time to go. Oh, and I just have to say ... I LOVE Donny Osmond! There I said it! Phew! I hope they get him to do one of these sometime! That would be fun!

I expect Jennie will be tonight's casualty. She just doesn't have the fire of Mel and Helio, or the fan base (or hotness factor) of Cameron.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-13 2:23 pm   Permalink

I'm just glad that Edyta's still there. If Cameron keeps to his connect-the-dots dance methodology Her Gorgeousness will be gone soon.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-13 10:00 pm   Permalink

Slice and dice...there goes your girlfriend Gnoman!!!

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-13 10:00 pm   Permalink

YAY!!!!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-14 07:06 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-13 22:00, VampiressRN wrote:
Slice and dice...there goes your girlfriend Gnoman!!!

I could see it in the expression on her face the night before. She knew it was over.

This season it was hard watching Cheryl and Edyta suffering from their matchups. Now they're both out of their misery.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-14 11:25 am   Permalink

Marie was bottom two again. It sucks that they keep making Jenny be in the "fake" bottom two. I wonder what everyone will choose for their dances next week?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-19 9:29 pm   Permalink

Marie = where the hell did those 10's come from...I don't think so/mambo was one of her better dances...I think Marie will be out tomorrow

Mel = yeah that waltz kicked arse/incredible is true

Jenny = too bizarre this far into the competition/finally a decent dance...she might make it one more week

Helio = very swanky/dynooomite!!!

Yee Haw...Mr. Lord of the Dance himself tomorrow....that should be fun.

Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-19 9:47 pm   Permalink

I like everyone who's still there except for Max and I really want Helio to win.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-20 12:07 am   Permalink

Marie's dance was embarrassing. I kept having to turn away, because it was so bad. ugh....

Flatley better bring it. And Avril's playing; At the AMAs on Sunday, I thought Celine said she was performing?

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-21 05:30 am   Permalink

Buh Bye Jenny....she really improved a lot since the first fall.

Never was a Anvril fan....but not a Celine fan either. If Celine sings that has got to cost the show a pretty penny!!!

Michael Flatley was AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. I love him. Those costumes were neat and everything is just so perfect when he dances...nobody has a hair out of place. He is definitely Lord of the Dance.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-21 09:56 am   Permalink

It's official, DwtS jumped the shark last night.

Thank you all for coming; good night.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation