FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-28 05:30 am   Permalink

It was a good show last night and I still think Marie (snot is right) should have been kicked off early so Sabrina could have been in the finals. Helio was the best overall and glad to see him get that trophy.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 09:37 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-11-27 14:20, VampiressRN wrote:
I need that wine Gnoman...where did you find that. I presume it is a red.

I've been drinking it in your honor since my girls were eliminated. It was great seeing their hot little buns again last night....but....was I in a Vampire Cabernet Sauvignon stupor or did I hear that Wayne Newton was joining the DWtS Tour? What's up with that?

They also have a Merlot.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-11-28 12:26 pm   Permalink

Googled the Vampire wine and guess I will be buying some...need something to go with the sleeze...I mean cheese!!! Glad you enjoyed the bootyfest.

At first I thought that Max was quite the cutie (even if he swings the other way), but this show has really brought out his self-loving, egotistical, boorish self. I kept waiting for him to make a mistake on the floor. I thought he was quite snippy when he made the reference to Kari backstage and freeform being freeform...really snarky.

Marie was completely obnoxious and lord help us with Wayne on dance tour...what are they trying to do...kill the man!!!

I am glad to see Sabrina go on tour...she will knock em dead.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-11-28 12:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

I am glad to see Sabrina go on tour...she will knock em dead.

Okay, sure, she's a good dancer. And I think she had the hottest male pro for a partner (with Tony Dovolani running a very close second)! But what was with that little outfit they put her in last night!?! Either she's been drowning her losing sorrows in Ben & Jerry's, or that little tummy cutout just caused a horribly wrong optical illusion! That was almost on par with the Britney fashion disaster on the MTV awards!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-05 8:59 pm   Permalink

Maskim's back in town!!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-05 9:16 pm   Permalink

I really don't like that guy.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-05 9:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-12-05 20:59, Haole'akamai wrote:
Maskim's back in town!!

That's assuming they ask him back after his little hissy fit! I hope they don't! He may be a great dancer, but he still needs to learn that the show is not all about him!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-06 7:16 pm   Permalink

He is a snarky little beyoch!!! That article was a gag-fest "poor me" I'm just so popular now I don't know what to do. Jeeeesh!!!

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-06 7:33 pm   Permalink

My wife Sally got me into this show (beautiful, scantily clad women gyrating like whirling dervishes had nothing to do with it). I'm happy Helio and Julianne won. I'm a big auto racing fan and an even bigger Julianne fan. She can Watusi with me anytime.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-09 4:54 pm   Permalink

LOL Helio says he is more famous now from DWTS than from racing...go figure!!!

The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-10 07:50 am   Permalink

That's because before he had merely driven hot beauties that moved really fast around curves. On DWTS he finally got to drive a beauty that had really hot curves and fast moves.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-12-11 10:10 pm   Permalink

Good one!!!

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-12 08:36 am   Permalink

I love that this thread is hot eventhough the show t'aint even on. heh heh heh...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-12-12 09:27 am   Permalink

Holy shit! 2000 posts in just over a year.

VampiressRN
    Grand Member (2 years)

Mugs: 3

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-13 10:54 pm   Permalink

This season starts on Monday!!

Any early bets?!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation