FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-14 07:27 am   Permalink

I bet Cheryl and Edyta will both be steaming hot!

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-16 11:52 pm   Permalink

Not a bookie in Vegas will take that bet...

My money's on Penn Gilette to work his @$$ off and still be plodding (but I WANT him to win!!!).

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-17 05:42 am   Permalink

It would be nice if a woman won...I thought it was close last time. I will shoot for Monica Seles...seems like she could hang with some fancy footwork.

Interesting line-up. Adam Corolla should be pretty funny and sure Priscilla will do a good job of representing the older faction.

Bring it on!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-17 06:09 am   Permalink

I'm anxious to see Kristi Yamaguchi pull off a triple salchow....a lutz at the very least.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-03-17 06:10 am   Permalink

I'm picking Kristi Yamaguchi to win.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-17 08:36 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-17 06:10, Bora Boris wrote:
I'm picking Kristi Yamaguchi to win.

TofuJoe's pick, too. We've got plans for Tuesday, so I MUST remember to set the VCR (I know, how antiquated...)

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-17 9:37 pm   Permalink

Penn & Kim = stiff, but funny...not a natural...but I think he will really try...I agree...good attitude

Jason & Edyta = slightly stiff...but smooth moves...he will do well

Cristian & Cheryl = YUMMY!!! still a little stiff

Adam & Julianne = LOL...he looked like he had fun...stiff as a broom...he has a lot of work to do...he will stay in with the popular vote

Mario & Karina = wow...neck surgery...crazy...he at least was loose and they did good...hopefully hip hop won't mess him up

Steve & Anna = good posture and stage presence...little stiff though

..........till tomorrow

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-18 07:01 am   Permalink

Cheryl = hot

Edyta = hot

The Gnomon = very stiff

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-18 10:35 pm   Permalink

Shannon & Derek = very nice routine...she has got some long legs

Monica & Jonathan = ay ya ya...my girl is like a 2 by 4...tomboy looked elegant in that dress though...I will still try to help this underdog out

Melissa & Tony = thanks for representing us fat gals!!! she can shake dat booty...unfortunately too much hip hop

Priscilla & Louis = she was graceful and did well...needs to smile...I'm sure the King is smiling...let's here it for the senior faction!!!

Kritsti & Mark = of course you ladies are right...she will probably take this competition...just beautiful

Marlee & Fabian = you go girl!!! she did damned good...what an accomplishment

Gnomon = still stiff tonight?

Adam....don't be mean!!! His radio show was pretty funny today though.
hmmmmmm...was that Cristian on an AIG insurance commercial during the show?

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-18 10:44 pm   Permalink

Did anyone tape it tonight? I seemed to f'up my recorder and didn't get it....

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-19 05:21 am   Permalink

Good news...you can watch already aired episodes on line. I missed a few times last season...wish I would have known they were available online as I don't have digital recording either.

The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-19 07:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-18 22:35, VampiressRN wrote:
Gnomon = still stiff tonight?

Yep. Solid as a rock. Both Kristi and Marlee are always woody worthy.

I'm particularly hopeful for Marlee. Back in about 1985ish the martial arts association to which I belong and serve as the assistant chief instructor tried to start a program at Galludet College (then, University now), which is the country's premier university for deaf students. The program didn't work out due to the availability of the necessary space in conflict with our schedules. But part of our interest in teaching there was the challenge of training deaf people in defense arts. They can follow you when they're facing you, but as soon as they have to turn around they have to rely on other senses to know what they need to do next. Initially, they can follow a count to a beat that they can feel through the floor, etc., but later on when motions are soft, subtle, and silent, it gets a bit tricky. I'd love to see Marlee win; even if it means losing Cheryl and Edyta.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-03-24 9:59 pm   Permalink

Penn & Kim = OK...that was funny...he is really trying
Jason & Edyta = that was awesome
Cristian & Cheryl = dayum...he is such a cutie and that was hot hot hot
Adam & Julianne = he tried...that floor antic was curazy...but it was fun
Mario & Karina = he is a natural...beautiful
Steve & Anna = boring...no pizazz...I liked the outfits
Shannon & Derek = that was so graceful and energetic...she nailed it
Monica & Jonathan = she did better but way too stiff...no rhythm
Melissa & Tony = did much better
Priscilla & Louis = girlfriend did good...great coaching
Kritsti & Mark = that girl has talent...energetic & exciting
Marlee & Fabian = wow...that was fantastic

Great costumes and music tonight!!!

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-26 08:54 am   Permalink

Not surprised by the kids that went home last night (although I would have like to have seen Adam leave before Penn). Was surprised by how incredibly untalented the Jonas Bros are. I am stupified... I guess I should thank my lucky stars that I don't have an Osmond to deal with [sorry, Jen ].

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-03-26 1:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-03-26 08:54, Haole'akamai wrote:
Not surprised by the kids that went home last night (although I would have like to have seen Adam leave before Penn). Was surprised by how incredibly untalented the Jonas Bros are. I am stupified... I guess I should thank my lucky stars that I don't have an Osmond to deal with [sorry, Jen ].

Hey now! Don't be a hater!
I most definitely agree with almost everything you said. I really wanted to see Penn stick around for a while, he clearly was working harder than Adam, and was way more fun to watch! And yeah, the Jonas Bros, ! I'm on another forum, that unfortunately also has a lot of teenaged Jonas fans, and the fans alone were one of the reasons I screamed "NO" when I heard they would be on DwtS this week! It's hard for me to believe that I was ever that obnoxious about my Donny phase! But man those Jonas guys were BAD! Their vocal technique was horrendous and their pitch had more highs and lows than Magic Mountain! That Macy's Stars of Dance thing was really cool though! That almost made up for the Jonas Bros.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation