FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-22 08:51 am   Permalink

Like I said before while I was still in my codeine stupor, it is all going to come down to Kristi and Mario. I think the judges are resolved in that and will make their critiques so the "America" will be steered toward that result. I think they're just steering for the final match-up and not the champion. Once those two get to the finale, the'll wash their hands of the whole thing.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benehune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 09:55 am   Permalink

Dexter on Showtime.

View Profile of Benehune Send a personal message to Benehune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-22 10:59 am   Permalink

I only partially watched in silent mode last night (was working on a project for work), but looked like some pretty fine dancing going on. The cowboy skit was a mess though.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-22 11:24 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-22 09:55, Benehune wrote:
Dexter on Showtime.

huh?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-22 2:28 pm   Permalink

Obviously didn't read the intro post.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-23 1:01 pm   Permalink

Well, if I could take a stab at the interpretation...

Dexter, a show on Showtime, is about a serial killer.

If the judges get in the habit of making political (rather than technical) evaluations, then they cause the demise of the show and become series killers.

Anyway, that's what I thought was meant.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-23 4:24 pm   Permalink

Pretty sure he thought this was a confessional booth where you confess to watching whatever show is your guilty pleasure. Maybe someone could change the thread title?

[ This Message was edited by: JenTiki 2008-04-23 16:30 ]

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-23 4:56 pm   Permalink

Yeah, that's what I was figuring, too, Jen. I'm actually surprised it hasn't happed sooner....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-23 7:08 pm   Permalink

Title changed.

Buh Bye Marlee...you were amazing!!!

The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-24 09:17 am   Permalink

She has been struggling and no way would she win. Watching her do as well as she did knowing she couldn't hear was great. It was a good time for her.

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-04-28 9:20 pm   Permalink

I'm not sure if I'm buying Cristian's pulled muscle crap.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-28 11:25 pm   Permalink

Kristie got two 10s? for misstepping and being behind the beat?

ugh....

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-04-29 05:35 am   Permalink

Cristian seems like a big baby. Hope he isn't really hurt, but he sure played it up...the victim and all.

Kristi looked good!!!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-04-29 11:06 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-04-28 21:20, Bora Boris wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm buying Cristian's pulled muscle crap.

Yeah, Boris, I was thinking that same thing. His performance was pretty lame even before the "injury," so I'm thinking it was a ploy to get sympathy votes from the judges. Fortunately, it looks like they really did judge his pre-injury performance fairly. I just hope he's not getting sympathy votes from the public.

I'm totally looking forward to "DanceCenter" with Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice tonight! That's the highlight of the season for me!

And I just have to say: Tony Dovolani is a guy I could fall in love with! The way he is so supportive and empowering with Marissa is amazing! Of all the pros, he probably had one of the biggest challenges going into this (aside from the guy who danced with Marlee) and he has helped her prove that you don't have to be an athlete, or even skinny and tall, to be able to dance. I just love that he holds her to the same standards as he would for any other partner and convinces her that she can do it, even when she doesn't think she can. Why don't I know guys like that?!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-04-29 11:32 am   Permalink

Tony is nice but he's so nice he's kinda creepy, Weird Chubby Chasing Creepy. Also creeping me out is Kristi's partner Mark, he's almost as into her as I am. I keep waiting for her to elbow him in the throat and then have her husband throw him into the band.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation