FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-22 12:31 pm   Permalink

It is hard to believe that Toni doesn't have more fans than "Sanjaya." There has to be a mob of watchers who are making a game out of keeping her on.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-22 3:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-22 12:31, The Gnomon wrote:
It is hard to believe that Toni doesn't have more fans than "Sanjaya." There has to be a mob of watchers who are making a game out of keeping her on.

It's not she sells dolls, or anything...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-27 9:22 pm   Permalink

Cloris and Susan doing Hip Hop?

I'm skirred...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-10-27 10:13 pm   Permalink

As much as I wish Cloris was gone, I want Corky gone more! Corky is an ASS he's constantly mean to Cloris and seems determined to break her hip. It always looks like the more painful the move the happier the creep is. I liked what Carrie Ann said about how it's too bad Toni had to leave for that.

Brooke disappeared during the Hip Hop I guess because of her sore foot but Julianne was tearing it up the night before her appendix comes out. She's tough.

I sill voted for Brooke though and Cheryl.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-27 10:19 pm   Permalink

Susan was a hot mess, but I think the judges said all the nice stuff to throw her a few extra points, to differentiate her from Cloris.

Yeah, I'm sad, too, that we lost Toni for that. Cloris deserved less than 15, rightly so because her partner shows such thinly veiled contempt for her.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-27 11:26 pm   Permalink

This season should have been called "Breakdancing with the Stars" cause everyone is injuring themselves. The winner may only win as the last couple standing. :0

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-28 12:26 am   Permalink

Somebody please shoot the old horse and put her out of our misery! Cloris just sucks. And Susan, I had such hopes for her, but she was completely off the beat in the mambo, and hopelessly lost during the hip hop routine.

On another note, I dread the return of the chiffon leg-warmers. I'd rather they brought Karina back instead of Edyta.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-10-28 08:26 am   Permalink

Ha ha ha! I got both of my girls again.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-28 08:57 am   Permalink

This season really has highlighted the personalities of the professionals. One can see who's vain and self-centered and who is more giving and looking to make their partner shine.

Lacey has the vanity of youth; I think she doesn't really know any better, yet. But others (Corky, Edyta (sorry Gnomon) and kinda Cheryl) have shown that deadly sin of vanity, as they continually hog the limelight of the stage.

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-10-28 10:26 pm   Permalink

YAY!!!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-03 10:02 pm   Permalink

I threw my votes to poor Lance. He needs everything he can get since he got shackled to CHA CHA-impaired Susan...

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-04 06:00 am   Permalink

That chacha group dance was a mess. I missed the first dances, but the soap opera diva needs to exit stage left.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-11-04 06:00 am   Permalink

I feel asleep.

The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-04 06:13 am   Permalink

Well, Edyta is on the bottom rung, but I have both of my girls back if only for two nights.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-04 12:06 pm   Permalink

I'm terribly, terribly disappointed in Susan's performances throughout this competition. She's way to "delicate" in her own dances, and fails miserably in the team dances, making everyone else work harder to try and cover her. It amazes me that she can learn pages and pages of dialog every day for "All My Children," but can't even remember the steps to a 3-minute dance. It's not just that she has bad technique, she literally forgets the routines. Sad. I find myself hoping that she leaves this week just to improve the show. I feel guilty about turning on someone I've admired for about 30 years, but this is just not her thing.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation