FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-11-04 1:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-04 12:06, JenTiki wrote:
It amazes me that she can learn pages and pages of dialog every day for "All My Children," but can't even remember the steps to a 3-minute dance. It's not just that she has bad technique, she literally forgets the routines. Sad.

I think Soap Opera actors use teleprompters.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-05 06:10 am   Permalink

I see the elimination show is tonight...thought I missed it last night. This season has been a great disappointment. Read that Derek's former Dancing partner Shannon Elizabeth and him are living together...now that must truly be a soap opera. They need a "behind the scenes" reality show...the hospital encounters, the affairs, the back-stabbing...that might have been better than the group they chose this time. I did enjoy Flatley as a judge, he was kind to people. On with the show.........

(Edited... as I said Brooke and not Shannon is the living with Derek...my friend told me I had read that wrong...anyway I corrected it above...no big whoop...they are just doing what the teleprompter told them to do...LOL)

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2008-11-05 19:45 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-05 06:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-05 06:10, VampiressRN wrote:
I did enjoy Flatley as a judge, he was kind to people.

I agree, his comments were very thoughtful. Although his performance wasn't as thrilling as he kinda made it out to be ("The fire element make this soooooo dangerous." - Dude, you're dancing so far behind it...). I guess he's just not my thing, like collecting Hummel.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-06 05:35 am   Permalink

Aha...good bye soap opera drama queen...still for her age she did well. Next week Lance might bite the dust.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-11 07:14 am   Permalink

fell asleep about 40 minutes in. How'd everyone do?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-11 12:07 pm   Permalink

Edyta's substitute days are over, so she's gone as of tonight. As of last night, both of my girls were where my mind is, in the gutter. That doesn't bode well for Cody, even with Julianne returning tonight. Her Brother Derek continues to do well with Brooke.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-11-11 10:11 pm   Permalink

Sad to see Maurice and Cheryl go just as Maurice was starting to finally have fun but that's okay the winner will be either Brooke or Warren.

I never need to see Max again.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-12 09:09 am   Permalink

Drat! Both of my girls gone in one swelled foop! Oh, well, I hope they get better talent next year. I was lucky Cheryl hung on so long given Maurice's lackluster effort. And also lucky that Edyta was brought back to sub for a while.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-12 11:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-11 22:11, Bora Boris wrote:
the winner will be either Brooke or Warren.

Seriously?! You think Warren will finish ahead of Lance? I hope to all things right and good that's not the case!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-11-12 11:18 am   Permalink

Yes, Warren will finish ahead of Lance.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-18 9:59 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo...Warren stayed in!!! I loved it when he showed Len how to do the end-line dance.

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2008-11-18 10:05 pm   Permalink

Boo! Max and Mark back on the same show, part of the fun of watching teams not advance is not having to see those people anymore. It was good to see Kristi again though.

I'm a fan of Brooke Burke's Fringe pants!

The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-19 07:07 am   Permalink

Nurse! Nurse! It's Zone....End Zone.

I may have to add Lacey to the girls' club. First time I saw her was dancing with her brother Benji on So You Think You Can Dance. After Benji won that competition, Lacey made a good charge at winning it herself. Didn't see her again until she popped up on DWTS. I'm amazed at how well she is doing in spite of her endo. I wonder how she can deal with it as a dancer.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 09:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-19 07:07, The Gnomon wrote:

I'm amazed at how well she is doing in spite of her endo. I wonder how she can deal with it as a dancer.

I thought is was Julianne, not Lacey, that had that?

Warren has not increased his skill level. He's an entertainer, but not improving. Hmmm, Brooke or Lance? I say Lance.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 09:58 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-19 09:16, Haole'akamai wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-19 07:07, The Gnomon wrote:

I'm amazed at how well she is doing in spite of her endo. I wonder how she can deal with it as a dancer.

I thought is was Julianne, not Lacey, that had that?

Lacey's was announced shortly after Julianne's.

Quote:

Warren has not increased his skill level. He's an entertainer, but not improving. Hmmm, Brooke or Lance? I say Lance.

I must agree! Hmmm. Let us refer back to page 17 of this this thread where I said the following before seeing the very first competition night:
Quote:

Susan Lucci and Lance Bass are my early pics for the finals.

Okay, so I was sadly wrong about the daytime diva, but my little Lance is hitting his peek at just the right time! I think Brooke and Warren have already jumped the shark.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation