FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 10:07 am   Permalink

Next week if they show Brooke dancing with her baby during rehearsals again and if she doesn't act like she's already won, she'll win.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 10:48 am   Permalink

I think Lance will probably have a much more interesting Freestyle dance than Brooke. He has Lacey's edgy creativity in the choreography and that same boy band energy and charisma that Drew Lachey had with Cheryl. Plus, I think Lance has a bigger fan base in the kind of people who watch the show, as opposed to Brooke's drooling SI Swimsuit Edition crowd.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 10:54 am   Permalink

Oh you're right, I guess all the Mormon's who kept Marie Osmond around so long and that love Derek and Julianne will hop on the Lance bus and make him the winner.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 11:24 am   Permalink

Uh, it was quite a few of the Mor(m)ons who voted in Prop 8; don't think they'll be votin' "one of them homo-sect-uals" to win.

I will be, though...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 11:44 am   Permalink

Not me, Brooke will be getting 5 home phone, 5 cell phone and 5 internet votes from me.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 1:59 pm   Permalink

So you realize you only get 3 votes per line next week right?

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 2:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-19 13:59, JenTiki wrote:
So you realize you only get 3 votes per line next week right?

I'll find a way.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-19 5:35 pm   Permalink

I guess if you were a Mormon, you could get all your wives to vote too.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-11-19 7:59 pm   Permalink

I know Warren won't win, but he is definitely entertaining me (you can tell I don't watch football...but I knew the dance had something to do with the game).

I thought the fringe pants were pretty darned cute too, and think Brooke will take the prize if they don't do some ridiculous dance routine...they are smart enough to know they screwed up and you can't do that now.

No No to Lance!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-20 06:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-19 09:58, JenTiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-19 09:16, Haole'akamai wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-11-19 07:07, The Gnomon wrote:

I'm amazed at how well she is doing in spite of her endo. I wonder how she can deal with it as a dancer.

I thought is was Julianne, not Lacey, that had that?

Lacey's was announced shortly after Julianne's.

Wow! I had no idea that Julianne was equally tormented. There is no cure, only treatments. Maybe one treatment is dance. I knew a girl from a previous company where I worked who was plagued by it. From what I understand, a mild case compared to a severe case is like saying a Carolina Cayenne pepper (100,000 125,000 SHU) is mild compared to a Red Savina Habanero (350,000 577,000 SHU). Both will set you on fire even though one will take your head off in the process.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-24 8:58 pm   Permalink

Tonight is dress like a Bumble Bee night and my votes are already in.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 09:39 am   Permalink

It's gonna be Brooke, isn't it? Drat, I was disappointed in Lan-Cey's freestyle. ...sigh...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 10:05 am   Permalink

Lan-Cey's freestyle looked like something was forgotten early on and it seemed like it almost became too much actual freestyle. I really don't know what I'm talking about but that's how it felt.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 11:14 am   Permalink

No, you're spot on. I kinda do know what I'm talking about and I felt the same way.

Brooke forgot several parts of her routine, too, but it didn't stop the judges from pre-picking her as the winner.

Did anyone else notice Kym's silver paillette sequins flying off all over? It was completely distracting.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-25 2:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-11-25 11:14, Haole'akamai wrote:
No, you're spot on. I kinda do know what I'm talking about and I felt the same way.

Lancey's whole routine looked pretty boring! I can't believe they didn't bother putting in a lift or two, or something ... anything ... different. It all just looked like a bunch of hopping around.
Quote:

Brooke forgot several parts of her routine, too, but it didn't stop the judges from pre-picking her as the winner.

Yeah, she very obviously forgot stuff right at the beginning! I can't believe they couldn't tell!
Quote:

Did anyone else notice Kym's silver paillette sequins flying off all over? It was completely distracting.

Totally distracting! I also couldn't tell they were paillettes at the beginning so I thought she had whole strings of stuff flying off. I think she (or somebody) lost their earrings a week or two ago... one at a time ... during the dance. The producers need to have a chat with the costume department.

But I DID LOVE Tom's comment about Edyta after that.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation