FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-09 09:52 am   Permalink

Ha! Got scooped by JenTiki! You are quick, girl....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-09 10:11 pm   Permalink

A better line up this time (last season sucked) so hope we get some decent entertainment. Unless the coyboy, football player and Bond Girl loosen up they won't make it very long. I think we will see some nice male booty action this season...THANK GOODNESSSSSSSS.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-09 10:36 pm   Permalink

I really enojoyed Lil'Kim, Steve-O, Gilles, Ty, The Woz and David. Not saying they all had stunning dances. Really this first one is a gimme, say I, and I wanted to just get the feel for the field.

I was really surprised at the high marks for Denise and Julienne's boy toy; both were bor-ing.

Karina seriously amped up the sexpotness with, I think, the most revealing outfit yet. I'm pretty sure I saw it in the latest catalog from Strippers-R-Us.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-11 09:22 am   Permalink

Queen Bee came hot out of the staring gate, and prison gate for that matter. I hoped she would do well and it looks like she might.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-11 11:46 am   Permalink

At the very least, her booty put Kardashian's to shame! She has as much junk in the trunk AND she knew how to push it around the dance floor. I am very optimistic.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-16 10:01 pm   Permalink

They all did better this week (The Woz is having fun but not a dancer, good-bye Belinda)...and Superman was SUPER!!! Woo Hoo that Gilles...YUMMY

(corrected a name cause I can't spell for sh_t)

[ This Message was edited by: vampiressrn 2009-03-17 19:06 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-16 10:26 pm   Permalink

The judges have picked their favorites and shafted several dancers, most notably David Allen Grier. Lil' Kim was better than they scored her. Denise, Chuck and (Sorry, Vamp) Gilles were far worse than their scores reflected. Ugh, I have to remember it's not a real dance competition....

On another note, I like one of the new apps the website has,
"The Fourth Judge".

The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-17 08:50 am   Permalink

I think more injuries are in order. If they try hard enough they might be able to end the season with a full set of replacement dancers.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-17 7:14 pm   Permalink

LOL...the Fourth Judge...pretty funny. I liked it when the host grabbed the Zero paddle for rating Bruno...he has been annoying this season. I think he needs to replace his inner thesaurus.

I agree H...Gilles is not a strong contender, but I am going to gawk as long as I can.

G...I think we can all claim eye pain to add to that injury list.

Tonight the fans reveal...uh...something...may not be talent though.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-17 10:13 pm   Permalink

Ha! The TV guide recap mentions Steve is adorkable! That's hot...

[insert spoiler's name here] just didn't end up having the charisma on the dance floor. oh well.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-23 10:06 pm   Permalink

Some good dancing tonight. Only the popular vote is going to save some people. Nice costumes this season too.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 10:22 pm   Permalink

I'm appalled, but then it's my own damn fault, for putting my faith in DWTS would truly have Lindy Hop. The ONLY ones who did a real swing-out (THE LindyHop move) was Ty and his partner. No Lindy Circles, no Lindy Turns. Only half the airsteps were Lindy moves. Lemme put it in terms for all of us here:

Someone says they're throwing a Tiki Party and then decorates the place with Party City shit and sings Jimmy Buffet songs.

It was that horrifying a night for me.

Bleah, I feel sick....

Lil' Kim, she was the highlight on the Argentine Tango side.

leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 10:29 pm   Permalink

Yeah the Lindy Hop was L-A-M-E. I watched with my friend who is a well known Lindy Hop dance instructor in the Lindy Hop dance community around the world and he was appalled too.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-03-31 10:10 pm   Permalink

Well...I was hoping it would be the other Steve...but it doesn't matter...he will go next. Figured Playgirl would fall off her stool.

Loved the 30!!!

The Gnomon
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-04-01 10:17 am   Permalink

I'm glad, of course, that my main babe is in the running for the championship and that the Queen Bee is doing well. I wouldn't be surprised to see those two in the final three with "Lucky-to-Still-Be-a-Bachelorette" rounding it off.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation