FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-23 2:45 pm   Permalink

I love Maksim. I am jealous that Debbi Mazer is dancing with him. He is my future ex-husband

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-24 1:19 pm   Permalink

I'm lucky that my girl didn't get kick out yet. Tom doesn't seem like he plans on staying all that long.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2009-09-24 7:37 pm   Permalink

I have not been 100% paying attention...got other things going on during the show...plus I totally forgot it was coming on and missed some of it...BUTTTTTTT...I will plan to be fully engaged next week.

YOU GO KELLY!!! Dayum, that girl has sure turned into a butterfly and I think she did good on her first day. Donnie did good too...hope he isn't prone to fainting...LOL.

That Animal Dance was pretty kewl...loved the leaping gazelles.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-25 09:36 am   Permalink

I'm actually sad to see Macy leave so early. Her dance was actually kinda engaging. Plus, her "Is she high or not?" attitude made for great "reality TV" moments. Ashley's vanilla-white bread performance doomed him to failure.

Mark "The Chairman" snuck under my radar when they announcedthe stars for this season. I F'ing LOVE Iron Chef: America, so I'm super stoked to see him in the competition. I was disappointed with Danny; too schmaltzy, no content.

More later, but I'm still getting over a sinus infection...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-09-29 1:36 pm   Permalink

If Tom's fan base doesn't stuff the ballot box, I think I'm in store for a very short season.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 1:00 pm   Permalink

Season's over. Catch you all next year.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 2:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-10-07 13:00, The Gnomon wrote:
Season's over. Catch you all next year.

They did say he could come back for the finale to perform the dance they would have had next week. Plus, Cheryl often returns in those special pro dances on results night.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-10-07 10:01 pm   Permalink

The Gnomon is right and this season is over for me as well but at least Max is gone, the more blows to that Douchebag's ego the better.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2009-10-30 12:26 am   Permalink

He is so egomaniacal...I agree BB!!! Not an awe inspiring season...hope next week is more intriguing.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2009-11-25 3:57 pm   Permalink

Woo Hoo...Donnie Osmond takes the trophy...da old guy wins!!! Kelly did a great job of hanging in till the end. The closing show was really awful though. This season & last sucked, so hope they improve the next one.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-02 1:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-25 15:57, VampiressRN wrote: This season & last sucked, so hope they improve the next one.

here here.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-03 6:25 pm   Permalink

'Only watch when Cheryl Burke is on...this soul's vision of a dream wahine. What a beautiful lady.

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2010-01-28 11:07 pm   Permalink

Good news at last...Samantha Harris leaving DWTS!!!

Quote from "Inside TV"
[Every performance comes to a screeching halt when the contestants head backstage for their interview with Harris, who typically asks awkward and unnecessary questions. Worse is the fact that she's not actually an expert in ballroom dancing.]

OK...that is a step in the right direction...yeah she looked good, but was a buffoon. Now I can only hope next season has some decent dancers or at least some entertaining ones.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 12:04 am   Permalink

Great news indeed! I say bring back Drew!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 09:00 am   Permalink

<----------------------------is doing the happy dance!

Quote:

On 2010-01-28 23:07, VampiressRN wrote:
Good news at last...Samantha Harris leaving DWTS!!!

Quote:

Quote from "Inside TV"
Every performance comes to a screeching halt when the contestants head backstage for their interview with Harris, who typically asks awkward and unnecessary questions. Worse is the fact that she's not actually an expert in ballroom dancing.

OK...that is a step in the right direction...yeah she [snip] was a buffoon.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation