FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Shamelessly watching....DWTS
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Shamelessly watching....DWTS
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 09:34 am   Permalink

I'm looking forward to the return of Tom Jones!
TJ Forever!!!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 12:17 pm   Permalink

NO!! Is he really gonna be on?! Oh happy day! I've been looking for new spank material....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 12:45 pm   Permalink

He was on the first results show of last season. I doubt that he's gonna be back on this season ... I just wish he would be. You know all about my Tom fixation, Ms. T!

[ This Message was edited by: JenTiki 2007-05-02 12:56 ]

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 1:47 pm   Permalink

oh yeah, I forgot to ask, is that restraining order still in effect?

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-02 2:15 pm   Permalink

Sadly, yes.
I've learned my lesson, no more stalking!
Stockings = good
Stalkings = bad

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-02 9:12 pm   Permalink

LOL

I like the Tom too....he is playing Hollywood and Temecula in May!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-08 9:57 pm   Permalink

Finally!!! The torture is over!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-08 9:58 pm   Permalink

SPOILER....

>

>

>

>

>

Hillbilly bites the dust!!! Can someone fix his hair?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-09 09:12 am   Permalink

ack! With TikiBocce
[
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=23608&forum=17&hilite=tikibocce ]
coming up, I forgot to watch this week...

Next week, I'll be back on schedule!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-09 9:19 pm   Permalink

Not to worry....they will probably show the Paso Doble (again) that Apolo did...they did have them dance the same dance last night as the judges favorite but the film must have broke or something as it froze on the screen, so didn't get to see it...darn.

Billy was bad and Ian was very worried to be in the bottom two. It is getting tight now.

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-09 9:24 pm   Permalink

The Paso Doble encore was fine here in Alameda. Must've been your cable system.

And Ian wasn't in the bottom two! It was Joey! Well, at least America finally had the bottom ONE right!

[ This Message was edited by: JenTiki 2007-05-09 21:25 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-09 11:08 pm   Permalink

I stand corrected...thanks Jen (thank goodness I am not a Reporter for a living).

Interesting that the film didn't freeze for you. The music was playing all the way through, but the film froze at the beginning on my DirecTV. Danged little satellite!!!

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 9:15 pm   Permalink

Okay, so we probably won't get Tom Jones this season, but at least we got one of his better songs for Leila's Cha Cha Cha!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-14 9:26 pm   Permalink

Joeys Jive was kick ass.....!!! Loved Ians Elvis Apolo was still hot as hell

The scores were high for this week.....the competition is getting fierce. Next week I will prbably call in....never do that till the last night.

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 9:38 pm   Permalink

Both of Joey's and Leila's dances were top notch.

I'll agree with Len that Apolo's Cha Cha Cha was too raunchy, entertaining but too raunchy (not cheeky, as requested).

I thought Ian was a train wreck tonight. He was so hunched over in his Tango, his partner literally bent over backwards in order to keep in hip contact. And again in his Jive, his frame was sloppy and his movement was anything but crisp, like a wilted head of lettuce.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation