Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Survivor Immunity Idol
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Survivor Immunity Idol
WestADad
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-17 12:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-17 12:32, leleliz wrote:
I love that they do this auction after the end of every season and donate the money to charity.

Me too, I hope they raise lots of cashola.
Those hidden immunity idols were down one contestants undies and another's bra!! Ewwwww!!!!

Chris

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-17 8:09 pm   Permalink

Who carved these? It's almost GOT to be somebody here.

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phinz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-17 8:23 pm   Permalink

I don't know who carved those, but the puffer fish lamps that you saw in the tribal council area were from Swanky. They should auction those off...

[ This Message was edited by: phinz 2010-05-17 20:23 ]

View Profile of phinz Send a personal message to phinz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-05-18 06:39 am   Permalink

Immunity Idol up to 50 bids and 3,550 bucks. Impressive.

Chris

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-26 9:43 pm   Permalink

The idol sold for $30,100.00!
CRAZY!

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 12:23 pm   Permalink

The necklace went for $12,724.36

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-29 9:54 pm   Permalink

the necklace is awesome! i wonder if anybody around here does stuff like that? maybe buzzy should start knocking these off.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-05-30 12:57 am   Permalink

I'll take two buzzy....

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-22 3:29 pm   Permalink

New season...new immunity idol. And it is a very cool tiki yet again. Looks Marquesan inspired.

You're all starting to think I watch a lot of Survivor, doncha?

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-22 8:41 pm   Permalink

A Marquesan tiki idol indeeed! The whole set looks great this season! I've been anticipating this season since they announced the South Pacific theme. There looks to be a great tiki overlooking Probst during tribal counsel, and many carved poles under the a frame. Hoping for some more good looks at other creations, and maybe a little inspiration from them!

Slacks, you're not alone.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SilverLine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-22 9:37 pm   Permalink

ALL the carvings look great this time around! My first thought was that they'd rented or bought all the OA stock for their set. It's not historically authentic styles either, but true Poly-Pop throughout! I wanna see more! (Sadly NOT my opinion on the cast this season!)

Classic Silver Line Boats

View Profile of SilverLine Send a personal message to SilverLine  Goto the website of SilverLine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TraderDon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-09-23 09:03 am   Permalink

I wish they sold replicas or knock offs of these! Too cool.

View Profile of TraderDon Send a personal message to TraderDon  Email TraderDon Goto the website of TraderDon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-28 8:32 pm   Permalink

Saw a few "idols" this eve
SO Who carved em?

2011 fall season

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-29 12:06 am   Permalink

Yep, a much better look at a lot of the tikis this week. On the march into Tribal Council there looks to be two huge tikis, one is Marquesan.
The first challenge featured a couple of nice Marqs also. Better looks at the tikis during tribal Council too. I took some screen grabs, I have to post them.

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation