FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT) 8/25/07
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT) 8/25/07
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-01 1:48 pm   Permalink

It's running up to LAST CALL time for the He Ke Lau show on August 24th. This is the not only the first part of the Tiki Tour, it will undoubdtedly be the largest single (modern) gathering of Tikiphiles ever! (until the following day...)

Anyway, SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY we count up all those who expressed interest and see if there are enough to get a bus and we start that ball rolling. I understand there are people who are gonna find their own way there, people who'll use the bus if we get it and people who can ONLY go if there's a bus. First, let's just make sure we've got the list of everyone who's expressed interest. If you're not on this list and wanna go, PM me! (Please specify how many, if you don't want bus, if you'll go with or without bus or if you NEED bus)

The Hu Ke Lau Show List:
--------------
Bargoyle (2)
Pappy (1)
johnman (2)
SB (2)
Lukeulele (1)
Thunderlips (2)
Granite (2)
Primo Kimo (2)
Martiki-bird (2)
Leisure Master (2)
Tiki Cat (2)
Paige (2)
Stephanie Johnson (2)
Timothy Obert (4)

If you can't PM me, e-mail me:
pappy@northeasttikitour.com

Mahalo.

Special mahalos to everybody who is donating swag and raffle items for the tour.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 7:23 pm   Permalink

OK, there's been some confusion about the Friday (August 24th) Hu Ke Lau show for which I take full responsibility. For that show we just made reservations for the show and we needed a head count. There are no tickets and no money is changing hands. I made the reservations today (they will be under 'Kennan'). The restaurant will charge each of us a very modest $3 each to see the show which will be on the bill.

We hope to know about the bus ASAP (check your e-mail everybody).

mucho obligado,
Pappy

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 7:35 pm   Permalink

I think I've been hitting the rum too hard tonight... (Appleton 21-year-old, can ya blame me?)

But I'm all confused, and the web site doesn't help. (All those buttons and reading - it's too complicated....)

So Friday night is HuKeLau, for those who are interested, right?

But the Big Bus is gathering on Saturday, right? What time are we gathering on Saturday, and where? And are we seeing a HuKeLau show on Saturday?

It's probably all buried back on page 3 or something....

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 04:14 am   Permalink

Saturday, the bus leaves the SUper8 at 11:45 am.

No HuKeLau on Saturday.

The hukelau show is friday night only.

The bus on friday is just for those who are staying at the Super8 on friday night (if there's enough interest), and it will be an additional cost. As of last count, there was NOT enough interest in the friday bus.

Hope that clears it up

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 04:26 am   Permalink

All right, I didn't think I made it THAT hard to follow.

Friday, August 24 is the Hu Ke Lau in Chicopee for the Polynesian Show. It's basically just another New England Tiki event except with more people.

Saturday, August 25 is the bus tour starting and ending at the Super 8 in Attleboro. Five stops. Waitiki concert. We WON'T be going back to The Hu Ke Lau on Saturday.

pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 04:27 am   Permalink

Morning, Bargoyle!

Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 05:17 am   Permalink

Mornin' Pappy

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-06-05 06:19 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 06:05 am   Permalink

You two are up too early. 4:14 AM. Sheesh.

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 07:09 am   Permalink

Damn west coast bias.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 3:50 pm   Permalink

What did you guys do sleep in today? 4:14 Pacific Standard Time I'm in the car on my way to work!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 4:07 pm   Permalink

And I gotta thank you. Those donuts are always great.

Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 4:51 pm   Permalink

What you don't like my Coffee? I'll save you a nice chocolate cruller for tomorrow!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-06 1:51 pm   Permalink

Hey tour fans! Just an update on the HuKeLau show. We're going to take advantage of the HuKeLau's generous cancellation policy to keep filling seats and hopefully, we'll reach the Magic mumber (20) for people who want the shuttle bus.

Coming soon: Raffle Items! (Oh, baby. Wait 'til you see...)

TikiSOX
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-07 10:49 am   Permalink

Always a day late and a dollar short, I'm too late to get on the bus, but was wondering if there were enough people on the old waiting list if a second bus or other form of transportation could be arranged to accomodate us procrastinators??

thanks!

View Profile of TikiSOX Send a personal message to TikiSOX  Email TikiSOX     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-07 11:30 am   Permalink

SOX, pm'd you.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation