FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT) 8/25/07
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT) 8/25/07
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-11 3:02 pm   Permalink

I am glad somebody remembered it.

p.s. How did I manage to not be hungover SUnday morning?

[ This Message was edited by: rugbymatt 2007-09-11 15:02 ]

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-11 3:05 pm   Permalink

Not hungover??

Actually I think I was drunk until Monday myself...

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen of Everything

Posted: 2007-09-11 6:07 pm   Permalink

I think one thing that was almost as good as Matt's rigging shenanigans was the incredibly sleepy bartender behind our table...

He must have taste-tested every one of our drinks....

[ This Message was edited by: Queen of Everything 2007-09-11 18:09 ]

View Profile of Queen of Everything Send a personal message to Queen of Everything      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 10:39 am   Permalink

lol. Makes me sleepy just looking at him.

Ok, the event on the 20th has been moved one week earier to the 13th!!!!

I hope this doesnt screw anyone up too bad. I had somehting come up and I'll be out of town on Oct 20th.

So, same deal pretty much...13th....moved the start time up too.

All details are changed on the thread. Peep them here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=25585&forum=4&16

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 12:07 pm   Permalink

I was right where Matt tried to climb the rigging, and as soon has he saw the waiter coming to stop him, he gracefully apologized and moved along. It all happened really fast, so no surprise that there are no photos.

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 1:34 pm   Permalink

Here are the last the Tour Pics. (mine, anyway)

http://www.northeasttikitour.com/pics/index.htm

The ones at the beginning of the page I posted earlier.

Thanks again to everybody who made it a great time. Don't forget to patronize our Tour Friends if you want to see a Tour next year!

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-09-12 1:51 pm   Permalink

Thanks Pappy! At least know I saw the infamous "rigging". To many swashbuckler's as a kid and too many Mai-Tai's as an adult! Just be glad there weren't any swords hanging about.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rapscallion
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-12 6:06 pm   Permalink

Just catching up on all the happenings - Bargoyle is the run tasting now on Sept 13th? If so, I cant make it. Damn.
Hey all NE tiki family - Lilikoi and Rapscallion are finally tying the knot.
Must have had something to do with the tiki tour!!! Can't imagine what else it could be.
October 5th is the day. Just a little something at home with the JP.
But it wouldn't be wedding without some tiki, right??? So I'm -errr, we - are planning to go to the Bali Hai for a couple (he he he) of drinks (theirs are pretty damn good) then perhaps up the road to Kowloon...
We'd love the company of any who'd like join us. Bali Hai sometime around 7:30 or 8:00...

View Profile of Rapscallion Send a personal message to Rapscallion  Email Rapscallion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 08:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-12 18:06, Rapscallion wrote:

Hey all NE tiki family - Lilikoi and Rapscallion are finally tying the knot.

Congrats!

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-13 08:43 am   Permalink

Congrats Rapscalion!!!

I'm not sure if we can make the reception at the Hai, but we'll try.

Sorry you cant make Rumology 101, but perhaps the 201 class at our northern extention school will work?

Rapscallion
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-13 3:24 pm   Permalink

Bargoyle, Rum 201 sounds great. I hope to work my way up to some graduate level courses.

View Profile of Rapscallion Send a personal message to Rapscallion  Email Rapscallion     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Pineapple
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-09-14 05:49 am   Permalink

Congratulations!!

View Profile of Professor Pineapple Send a personal message to Professor Pineapple  Goto the website of Professor Pineapple     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-14 08:49 am   Permalink

Congratulations! May your marriage be sweeter than a singapore sling and stronger than a zombie (Awwwwwwwww). Sorry Nicole and I won't be in town that weekend.

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bogielocks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 09:53 am   Permalink

On vacation this week, and doing some Tiki hunting. Of the stops from the Northeast Tiki Tour, which ones had mugs for sale? I'm thinking of trying some of the stops over the week.

I have to make up for the missed event..

Cheers!

Rick

View Profile of Bogielocks Send a personal message to Bogielocks      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-16 10:53 am   Permalink

Bali Hai and Kowloon were the ones with mugs. Bali Hai had some nice ones with their name on the back. Kowloon had a MUCH MUCH larger selection, but lots of it was the typical stuff you can find online. Don't be afraid to ask if they can go out back and hunt down ones with the Kowloon name on them....

View Profile of Scottes Send a personal message to Scottes  Goto the website of Scottes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation