FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT) 8/25/07
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
Northeast Tiki Tour (NETT) 8/25/07
leisure master
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-13 5:15 pm   Permalink

Just registered for 2 places on the bus! This event will totally rock! Birdgirl and I are really looking forward to this - the world really needs to see the great tiki places in New England. We live in NYC now, but get back to New England as often as possible to visit family and the tiki bars (and not necessarily in that order). There should be BIG talk about this event at Hukilau in June.

I am not sure if we got through the site properly, so I wanted to make sure we in fact did register our participation for 2.

Thanks and can't wait.

Joe & Nicole

View Profile of leisure master Send a personal message to leisure master  Email leisure master     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 06:24 am   Permalink

Just a quick update:

9 seats left.

they're going fast!!

If you havent signed up yet, its time to get a move on!

Payment info to come soon.

www.northeasttikitour.com

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-05-14 06:27 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Martiki-bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 06:38 am   Permalink

Wow! I finALLY registered for 2 bus riders this morning (had to make sure our birdie-sitter for the REAL Martiki-bird & his sidekick Hero was available.)

Since NJ is nearly devoid of any tiki places, Mr. Martiki-bird (Damian) and I (Gina) are really looking forward to seeing the stops on the tour!

View Profile of Martiki-bird Send a personal message to Martiki-bird  Email Martiki-bird Goto the website of Martiki-bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 11:45 am   Permalink

I have signed up twice but still have not received a response. Please advise.
-end of line

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 12:56 pm   Permalink

Hey Primo,

Requests for payment will be sent out begining of next week.

We've got your spots reserved. Look forward to seeing ya!

tmrw I'll either send out confirmations to everyone, or just post em here (If I cant get that darned mail merge to work)

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-05-14 13:44 ]

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 1:53 pm   Permalink

OK, heres the list so far:

bargoyle+1
pappy
tikimortis+1
johnman+1
Bogielocks
velveteenlounge+1
Suffering Bastard in Maine+1
Lukeulele
RugbyMatt
Tikisgrl
Scottes
Kristy
Thunderlips+1
rain+1
The Granite Tiki+1
Peter Harris
Primo Kimo+1
Martiki-bird+1
leisure master+1
Christin Sullivan+1
Hula Cat+1
Caber-net+1
paranoid123

Thats a total of 37.

3 spots left.

If you signed up & you;re not on there, PM me immediately

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-05-15 09:15 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-05-15 10:45 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-05-16 13:50 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-05-17 05:47 ]

pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 4:27 pm   Permalink

Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle--there's only SIX SEATS left for the big Saturday bus extravaganza! Seriously, if you were on the fence about joining the tour, it's time keep the N.E. Tiki Torches lit and get on board. By the end of the week, we'll be full up.

If you signed up but you're not on Bargoyle's list above or if you signed up today and you're worried about your seat, PM me or Bargoyle to confirm.

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 4:53 pm   Permalink

It's a real "If you build it, they will come" moment!

Great work guys!!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 5:00 pm   Permalink

Sounds like we are going to have a great time! Who's in charge of name tags (keeping in mind I can't draw a straight line)? What, other than make suggestions for more work for the party planners, can I do to help?

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 6:11 pm   Permalink

I'm on name tag duty, not too worry. No one can read my chicken scratch handwriting, so Im gonna print em out on the computer.

Tikisgrl, you can lead the charades competition back at the hotel late night.

The bus has tvs and some sort of video system. Dunno if its dvd or vhs.

Any movie suggestions? I've got Blue Hawaii, Ring of Fire (the Imax documentary about Hawaiis volcanos) & a National geographic documentary on Hawaii. None of it is very tiki. Anyone wanna burn the Tiki Bar Tv episodes on to a disc or something? OR does anyone have any other suggestions/donations to the movie bin?

johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-15 8:57 pm   Permalink

I forced Miss to get the Tiki Bar TV video podcast (my iPod is a 1st gen - she has a cool video iPod). I should be able to grab the video podcast and make a DVD out of it. That would certainly provide some great entertainment.

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-16 08:51 am   Permalink

You're both one up on me....my ipod is busted.

4 spots left...

[ This Message was edited by: Bargoyle 2007-05-16 13:55 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-05-16 8:42 pm   Permalink

WOW...you folks got it going on!!! Your website is great and love the logo. If I was in that part of the world at that time, I would be onboard. Wishing you all a safe and insane tour.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 12:14 pm   Permalink

Just booked a sweet flight deal on US Air: Philly to Providence $103.

WooHoo!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-17 1:04 pm   Permalink

Speaking of flying into Providence....

My flight gets in around 7:30. Will there be anybody left who could hook me up with a ride to the Super 8 in Attleboro?

Mahalo.

If not how much is cab from the Airport to there?

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation