FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut art show BILGE thread.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Tonga Hut art show BILGE thread.
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-18 11:55 pm   Permalink

Yep, if people want to see the art, then they can come to the Tonga Hut art show. That's the general idea.....Art+show. If they want to meet the artists and possibly purchase some art, they can come to the Tonga Hut art show. If they want the chance to buy some of Clarita's awesome tiki candles, they can come to the Tonga Hut art show. If they want to have some yummy exotic drinks in a Tiki Lounge that's been there since 1958 while enjoying fun music and awesome tiki art, they can come to the Tonga Hut art show. If they want to purchase the Flounder Rocketship Decanter from Tiki Farm without paying shipping....they can come to the Tonga Hut art show. It's a rousing good time no matter what your reason for coming to the Tonga Hut art show May 26th.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-19 04:00 am   Permalink

HERE HERE GROG!!!!

I was just at the Tonga Hut tonight putting up flyers and spreading the good word!

Looks like it will be the lovely and sassy Miss Megan, the demure and devilish Lady Marya, and the plucky and peppy Miss Suzy behind the bar! What a team!

The ONLY way to know how AWESOME this show will be IS TO BE THERE!!!!

Saturday May 26th people-be there!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-19 08:46 am   Permalink

Suzy the Drink Goddess behind the bar!! That's reason enough alone to go to the Tonga Hut.
To hell with the art, GROG drinking Ginger Flames.

Suze, are you going to have any special drinks that night?

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-19 08:48 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-19 11:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-18 02:31, atomikitty wrote:
APPEASE THE GODS!!!

Come to the TONGA HUT ART SHOW Saturday May 26th!

Trade in your clam shells for some amazing and unique tiki art. . . . it is a worthy offering and the gods will smile upon you . . .

Very nice Susy!!! You really are multi talented!!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-19 8:55 pm   Permalink

Y'know GROG, this thread really does suck but, the talent at the show will more than make up for the shennanigans of a couple of n'er-do-wells bent on destroying all that is good and holy and pure and....what the hell were we talking about? Oh yeah! Art show. Yup. ART. That's why I'm gonna be there. And booze. Not necessarily in that order, mind you but you get the general idea. So come on out for the art and booze and because I may need a ride home.

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-20 3:18 pm   Permalink

Hi folks , over 3 years ago they relocated an old Victorian home out here for track housing . The driveway had several 100 year old palm trees they cut down and I got a few pieces of them . They are wide pieces and the wood is soft like cork almost . I started carving a piece for the Tonga show when I got inspired to do something Ive never done .
Ive had an amazing tiki year with sales , shows , and calender work that will soon be in stores like Wal-Mart.I decided to give back and auction this piece off for the tiki fans . I will be bringing this piece to the show and starting the bidding at less than 1/2 price ($150.00). Anyone who wants to bid on it can add their price and name to the auction list . At 11:00 pm , whoever has the highest bid takes it home . It is 3-1/2 foot tall , 19"wide and 17" deep. Its kind of oval shaped .It has 2 coats of "Man o War" spar var on it . It is hand carved and burnt plus tattooed with wood burning tools . I hope you enjoy it , Tiki-Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-20 8:22 pm   Permalink

Sorry to de-rail again (squid) but..............

Grog?

Did you have anything to do with The Simpsons 400th Episoda???

Oh my 24 gaaaaaaaaad!!!

Too freakin funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( read this post with a valley girl accent!!!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-21 12:15 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-22 21:12 ]

atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 01:44 am   Permalink

Yay! Only ONE WEEK before the great TONGA HUT TIKI SHOW 4! . . . A Tiki Odyssey. . . .
Check out this flyer our DJ DEVIL ONE 'just through together'. Now that's one talented bastard!
(Squirrel lovers eat your heart out!)

Amazing Art, Intoxicating Tunes, Luscious and Exotic Tiki Drinks! So much talent in one room at once! Don't miss it!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 09:21 am   Permalink

Quote:
(Squirrel lovers eat your heart out!)

This is for Jymmy!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 09:31 am   Permalink

OOOOHHH! Battle of the flyers! Devil One is kickin' it! Better do some woodshedding LLT. Maybe this will turn into another parkin' lot rassling match...

View Profile of squid Send a personal message to squid  Goto the website of squid     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 09:47 am   Permalink

woodshedding? What's that?
don't beavers woodshed?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
squid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 11:29 am   Permalink

You lead a sheltered life little Kinny. Musician lingo. It means go home and practice!!!

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-21 11:51 am   Permalink

I can't! I'm at work!
Guerilla flyers are the best!
practice is for.....practicers!

GROG

Posted: 2007-05-21 1:45 pm   Permalink

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation