FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut art show BILGE thread.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Tonga Hut art show BILGE thread.
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 1:50 pm   Permalink

Why is he all wet? ( DON'T ABUSE THIS PHOTO)

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2007-05-22 13:50 ]

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:08 pm   Permalink

CAUSE HE FELL INTO A GLASS OF THE NEW "PINK SQUIRREL" DRINK!
PREMIERING SATURDAY MAY 26TH AT THE TONGA HUT!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:14 pm   Permalink

Pink Squirrle Drinks for Me .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:36 pm   Permalink

Pink squirrel for Tyger Jymmy, the Little Lady will have a Shirley Temple

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:44 pm   Permalink

All of you guys can get in line behind Bamboo Ben to KISS GROG ASS!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:48 pm   Permalink

Oh geez,

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned a pink squirrel drink. . . oh well. . . I guess that's what I get. . .

BORA BORIS-so glad you asked-YES! With any donation of a Coconut Monkey to the Coconut Monkey Project, you can get a beautiful coconut monkey print-hand framed in bamboo and ready to hang-for ONLY $30! That's $20 off people! No coconut monkeys will be turned away!

SUBURBANPEGAN-YAY! Thanks for joining our little Tonga Hut thread family.
YES! Please come out and join us! I haven't seen you since the Lucky Tiki days and WE MISS YOU!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE TONGA HUT ART SHOW!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:50 pm   Permalink

Wow Grog,

That's disturbing.

Talk about a PInk Squirrel.

Why does naked Grog look so sad?

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:54 pm   Permalink

Have you SEEN this damned thread? There's alot to be sad about. What's a poor neanderthal to do?

For all the crap GROG have to put up with, you bastards BETTER come out to the Tonga Hut to support these artists.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-22 2:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-22 13:48, suburbanpagan wrote:
I need to get to this event! I've been hibernating too long!

Yes you do. Maybe we can have some of your art in a future event.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 3:56 pm   Permalink

Ben...Ernie....
it's time you two made-up!
and what better place to do that than in front
of the Trainwreck this thread has become!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-22 4:42 pm   Permalink

Some people don't know when to stop pushing do they?

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-22 19:38 ]

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 4:49 pm   Permalink

I do love squirrel pie !!!!!

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-22 4:53 pm   Permalink

Don't quit your day job Ray.

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 4:56 pm   Permalink

I think my photoshopping is getting good . I started with a picture of Granny Clampet with a shotgun . Sweeeet !
Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com , myspace.com/tikiray1 or Facebook (Ray Kie

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-22 5:17 pm   Permalink

Hey Grog, that would be cool, I'd love to participate in a future event! I'm looking forward to checking out the other artists' stuff at this show...iit'll be great to see the stuff in person under the spell of of Suzy's intoxica and just have a fun time! Can't wait to see some friends I haven't seen in a while and meet a few new ones! And, just in case you ever meet an anarchist, show him this thread to demonstrate the perils of pure unchecked chaos!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation