FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tonga Hut art show BILGE thread.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Tonga Hut art show BILGE thread.
Uggamug
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-10 2:54 pm   Permalink

Can't wait, count me in!!

View Profile of Uggamug Send a personal message to Uggamug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 5:05 pm   Permalink

Wow Kinny-just when I have given up all hope for you,

You redeem yourself with another AWESOME FLYER!

You are quite an enigma sir. I hope you will grace us with your spiky blonde squirrel lovin' presence on the 26th.

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-05-10 5:11 pm   Permalink

Except that he incorrectly called it a missile when it is clearly titled a ROCKETSHIP DECANTER.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomikitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 6:07 pm   Permalink

TRUE, TRUE. . .

. . . Sorry Kinny, looks like we will have to UN-INVITE you in light of your galactic faux-pas . . . or is that FUR-PAW!
(The squirrels and Tyger Jimmy are laughing somewhere)

Take it up with GROG, the self appointed 'Simon Cowell' of the Tonga Hut Art Show threads!

Hmmm. . .that gives me an idea. . .

AMERICAN TIKI IDOL!

Run with it people!

View Profile of atomikitty Send a personal message to atomikitty  Email atomikitty Goto the website of atomikitty     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 7:54 pm   Permalink

Love the Flyer . American Tiki would be Great , me & Ken could have the Fire Breathing Squirrles & Unacycle riding Bears .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 8:51 pm   Permalink

Wha?
Late Night Television Shows....
American Tiki Idol...
Fire-breathing Squirrels...
Bears on Unicycles....
Now i know where all my Robitussin DM went....
Sorry Jymbo...I fly solo!
Ernie:
A missile (British English: "miss"-"isle"; U.S. English: "missl") is, in general, a projectile—that is, something thrown or otherwise propelled. Missiles can range from a rock thrown from a slingshot, through a crossbow or ballista bolt, to a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) with multiple nuclear warheads. Modern ICBMs, the largest missiles currently deployed, represent the most destructive weapons ever made in human history.
So there!
So am I invited or univited?
Isn't this America,where anyone ('cept them Terrorists) can go
to the Tonga Hut and have a good time with friends?
Isn't this America,Where Tiki-Ice can ruthlessly SPAM?
Isn't this America,Where Tyger Jymmy has the right to
misspell every word in the dictionary?
I forgot where I was going with this....
Um.....Bye!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kikekeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-10 8:59 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

Monkeys kick squirrel ass hands down in the humor department. Why do you think there are so many humorous monkey commercials, and so few squirrel commercials? Squirrels just aren't funny. We even have monkeys as supporting characters in The Simpsons. Any squirrels on the show are just background elements. Hell, squids are even funnier than squirrels.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-09 10:23 ]
[/quote]

Clearly GROG hasn't seen the Geico commercial with the squirrels running the car off the road(don't even call it passe)...that one equals 10 monkey commercials in the funny department.
C'mon, GROG, get with it. Seems to me you're prejudiced against squirrels...did one of 'em do something terrible to you in the past? Are ya holdin' a squirrel grudge, buddy?
K.

View Profile of kikekeki Send a personal message to kikekeki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-10 11:17 pm   Permalink

Squirrels just suck.

http://www.anti-squirrel.com/faqs.html

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-22 21:00 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-10 11:22 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-22 21:01 ]

CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 6:03 pm   Permalink

Hum...maybe that should be the next knock-down drag down bout:

Rabid Tree Rats vs. Dung Fling Monkeys.

I wonder who'd win.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-11 7:53 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-22 21:01 ]

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 8:07 pm   Permalink

Yea it,ll be a Nutty Event .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2007-05-12 04:10 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2007-05-22 21:02 ]

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-12 08:23 am   Permalink

Methinks GROG is having a little POWERTRIP problem...Leave Jymmy alone!
Quote:
A missile may be called a "rocket", but a rocket isn't a "missile".

If you wanna get down to brass tacks....it don't have an engine...it's a decanter!
Hey! those smileys really do work!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-12 11:40 am   Permalink

No discussion of flying projectiles, missles or rockets can not be fully covered without the inclusion of Rocket J Squirrel. Who although not funnier than a monkey was still quite entertaining. Have fun!!

Hey Grog watch me pull a squirrel out of a rocketship decanter

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation