FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-05-11 12:06 pm   Permalink

I'll let you know when we're closer to the actual dates?

Like in two months.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 2:39 pm   Permalink

UGLY SHIRT CONTEST ????? Have you seen Little Lost Tiki's everyday collection? We dont stand a chance to win .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 3:55 pm   Permalink

Preserve those old vintage shirts don't destroy them. They are old, bold, loud and ugly, that's the beauty of them. That breaks my heart

Speaking of shirts -- I've got about 20 hawaiian shirts that I made a few years ago. I never got around to putting on buttons. If I finally add buttons, I'm willing to add a few to any contest prizes at the Oasis. Otherwise, I'll give some away during the room crawl.

My friend Kaula Tiki and I will be attending the Oasis and will participate in the room crawl by mixing up some tasty drinks. Cheers!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 4:44 pm   Permalink

Im just messing with Ken , Cheeky .I have many of my own .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 5:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-05-11 09:57, Hau 'oli Tiki wrote:

Afterwards, we can have a craft class where we all create pillows out of them. Or car wash mits. Belts. Headbands. Diapers. Quilts. Boxer shorts. TP cozy. BBQ cover. Wedding aisle runner. VooDoo doll. Wine bag. Chair arm doily. Asphidita bag.

Nah Ray...I was worried the above would happen to the old shirts! If so, I will throw my body across them and save them!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RockNRollRatfink
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-11 8:47 pm   Permalink

see ya there! unless i lose my vision before i run into yall!

View Profile of RockNRollRatfink Send a personal message to RockNRollRatfink  Email RockNRollRatfink Goto the website of RockNRollRatfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rogue Trader
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-11 11:06 pm   Permalink

I'll be there with 3 friend and I have a full bottle of okolehau to share. Can't wait for the festivites!!!

View Profile of Rogue Trader Send a personal message to Rogue Trader  Goto the website of Rogue Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-11 11:24 pm   Permalink

I will be there with 2 friends (Panda and Kim the Canuck). This will be the 1st Tiki Oasis for each of us. We will be arriving Thursday and dragging ourselves home Monday.

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BeachyTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-05-13 2:48 pm   Permalink

The hubby and I will be there. 1st Tiki Oasis for the both of us. Looking forward to meeting you all.

View Profile of BeachyTiki Send a personal message to BeachyTiki  Email BeachyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-14 11:11 pm   Permalink

I read this days ago! Don't know why I didn't post them?
Wasn't like there was any questions about it....we got our room reservation, our events planned, our mugs reserved!

Just slipped my mind!

Dr.TikiMojo and Iwa Mojo are on board!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-18 3:26 pm   Permalink

I will be there plus 2 from Thursday - Monday...looking forward to my 1st Tiki Oasis!!!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hau 'oli Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 09:42 am   Permalink

CheekyGirl...dry those tears! Let me clarify. The shirts I was referring to are beyond mending. A few are in shreds; looks like the after math of an Incredible Hulk morph! (they also smell very funky- like they were used for a wet dog's bed in the back of an old VW bus in a hot, wet climate?) I thought it was a shame to just toss them. There's always a way to recycle them! This was an Estate sell lot at a 2nd hand hole in the wall I haunt. The gal there said the same thing- out of 10 shirts, 2 were still good, but who could trash the rest?
I would never defile a wearable shirt. Unless there was something underneath I absolutely needed. Now.

View Profile of Hau 'oli Tiki Send a personal message to Hau 'oli Tiki  Email Hau 'oli Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-04 1:17 pm   Permalink

As previously announced by WooHoo Wahine I am flying in again from Allentown to join the festivities. Looking forward to seeing all the west coast ohana and lifting a maiTai in rememberance of Vic's 90210 and the Royal Hawaiian.

Brilliant!

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-04 5:44 pm   Permalink

Tears are dried....

Tiki Fink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-05 08:52 am   Permalink

We are in Thurs. - Sun.
C ya there!
T.F.

View Profile of Tiki Fink Send a personal message to Tiki Fink  Email Tiki Fink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation