FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis Roll Call
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis Roll Call
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-21 1:52 pm   Permalink

See you there Vamp, looking forward to making more friends as nice as you! We are there Thursday - Sunday, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-21 1:58 pm   Permalink

If all goes well, I will be there....

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 09:29 am   Permalink

Hilary and I will be there, with a couple friends. I'm gonna try to break out of my shell with you TCers this time (3rd T.O. time is a charm) That way when I have a backyard party and invite TC members to help christen my new layout you guys won't say "who"?

We are really looking foward to Tiki Oasis. This time I won't get my ass kicked by the Zombies at the Bali Hai and damn near ruin our Saturday.

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 8:33 pm   Permalink

Kiki and David Lenoue just got back from the Hukilau
and will be thrilled to attend Tiki Oasis Thurs- Mon.
Some L.A. friends will join us.

Are people already making dinner reservations for the Thurs. at the Bali Hai?

We'll also be in L.A. in the beginning of the week if there are any tiki activities!

We look forward to bringing some East Coast Tiki Love to the West Coast!

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 8:35 pm   Permalink

Forgot to say, we are from lovely New York City!

Cheers,
Kiki

Quote:

On 2007-06-22 20:33, KikiTiki wrote:
\

We look forward to bringing some East Coast Tiki Love to the West Coast!

[

View Profile of KikiTiki Send a personal message to KikiTiki  Goto the website of KikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-23 12:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-22 20:33, KikiTiki wrote:
We'll also be in L.A. in the beginning of the week if there are any tiki activities!

Does Ukulele count?
The NAMM Musuem of Making music is having a show,
"The Ukulele and You:
America's Enduring Love of the Jumping Flea"
showcasing some of the coolest Ukes from
throughout history, as well as awesome new
Ukuleles from modern Ukulele luthiers.
info...<BR>
http://www.museumofmakingmusic.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=41
I'll be there for the opening on the 11th, 'cause a couple of my Ukuleles are in the show.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki King 2007-06-28 17:06 ]

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-lee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-23 1:32 pm   Permalink

I will heading out with Miss Cat from AZ.
This will be my first tiki event of any kind.
Can you bring your alcohol to drink by the pool
at the hotel?
Scott

View Profile of tiki-lee Send a personal message to tiki-lee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 3:51 pm   Permalink

My guess is that given it's OASIS, there will be alcohol in abundance EVERYWHERE. We plan to bring our alcoholic cocktails in plastic cups pool side. I'd be surprised if there was an issue with that.

Quote:

On 2007-06-23 13:32, tiki-lee wrote:
I will heading out with Miss Cat from AZ.
This will be my first tiki event of any kind.
Can you bring your alcohol to drink by the pool
at the hotel?
Scott

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-25 9:17 pm   Permalink

My wife and I brought our own drinks everywhere we went including the pool. Either purchasing it or mixing it in our room we had booze flowing the entire time. We will do the same thing this year. As always we hired someone to drive. Yup, had to say the last part for the legal team!

Mahalo,
Tikitatt
www.Myspace.com/Tikitatt

View Profile of Tikitatt Send a personal message to Tikitatt  Email Tikitatt Goto the website of Tikitatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaliTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-28 1:54 pm   Permalink

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday with my friends from New York Kiki & David. Looking forward to making lot's of new friends and learning some Go Go dances. Oh, the dogs are staying home!
<p><p>

[ This Message was edited by: CaliTiki 2007-06-28 13:57 ]

[ This Message was edited by: CaliTiki 2007-06-28 14:01 ]

View Profile of CaliTiki Send a personal message to CaliTiki  Email CaliTiki Goto the website of CaliTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DJLee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-03 10:36 pm   Permalink

In...I've been to each and every one of these since the first...may be one of the only people who've made them all, except for Otto and Doe of course!

I'll be there spinning records...and helping run the Tiki News booth...selling Dionysus stuff as well so if ya haven't yet picked up the limited "Exotica" LP with Tiki Tony art print, I'll have some on hand along with some Dionysus titles.

xxL
www.dionysusrecords.com

Join me for "Over Under Sideways Down" on LuxuriaMusic.com Wednesdays, 3-5 PM Pacific

View Profile of DJLee Send a personal message to DJLee  Goto the website of DJLee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-06 11:34 am   Permalink

Marcus (adrift) Alene and myself will be there, and can't wait for the poolside fun!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-07-06 10:20 pm   Permalink

CaliTiki.....loved the pics of your bedroom....very kitschy!!! I am into pink flamingos and that leopard look too....nice collectibles you have (especially the mirror). Hope to meet you at Oasis.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-08 4:30 pm   Permalink

I will be bringing the existing style of album cover frames and my new maori style as well.

I will also be bringing these lamps for those who have purchased them in advance and for those that are still unsold.
For purchasing details see this thread in Marketplace.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=24764&forum=12&0

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-10 2:18 pm   Permalink

I will be coming out to party (and buy stuff to drag back east). Have fez wil travel.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation